Formula 1 Thread

Nerd-Vol

What a shame for Leclerc and Ferrari.
It feels really premature to say this, but I don’t think ferrari claws back from here. I know a lot can change, but RBR and Max are performing so well.

Very proud of the fight Lewis put on today. His race pace has been fantastic all year, he just needs to get 1 lap performance going.

newyorkvol

It feels really premature to say this, but I don’t think ferrari claws back from here. I know a lot can change, but RBR and Max are performing so well.

Very proud of the fight Lewis put on today. His race pace has been fantastic all year, he just needs to get 1 lap performance going.
Mercedes looks to finally have things going in the right direction. Hopefully it’ll lead to some more interesting racing. Leclerc was providing a good foil to Max, but I agree that Ferrari and he are toast.

Nerd-Vol

Mercedes looks to finally have things going in the right direction. Hopefully it’ll lead to some more interesting racing. Leclerc was providing a good foil to Max, but I agree that Ferrari and he are toast.

I really love Leclerc, he has good pace and seems like a nice guy. I do think he is a bit too error prone at this point in his career. I also have doubts about Ferrari’s ability to develop the car. That all being said, there’s a ton of races left and anything can happen.

Nerd-Vol

Stick a fork in this one.

VN Store