Florida -17.5

Seems about right. They'll pull away with their rushing attack in the second half once our defense is gassed.

very disappointed in this. This is the game wee needed the most in Josh's 1st year.

very disappointed in this. This is the game wee needed the most in Josh's 1st year.

While I believe Florida will win, the point spread doesn't determine the winner or loser.

The big problem is that there are some here who still won't accept that there is a talent issue up and down that roster. With every new coaching hire, there are people who think that coach will waive his magic wand and everything will change overnight.

It has taken Mullen 3.5 years to get Florida to a point where the team doesn’t physically look smaller, weaker and slower than big time SEC opponents like UGA and Bama. Even though UF lost yesterday, I saw them just as big, just as strong, just as fast as Bama, in some cases more so. In some cases not so. But they were certainly toe-to-toe with the Heavyweight Champ. That wasn’t the case in year 1&2 for Mullen at UF.

Same applies to UT and Huepel. I think it’s going to take some time. Now this doesn’t mean UT can’t come in and have an LSU 2020 type game vs FL where they play their asses off, have some fluky stuff happen, and come out with a win. They certainly can. But I just think at some point, Florida’s bigger, stronger, faster will take over.

I believe that was the same spread in 2001.....
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back