'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

Ole Miss mods are absolutely the worst I've ever seen. They are what it would look like if me and and @utvols88 were mods for Volquest.
that's one of the best ones you've posted...lol
giphy.gif

If we just logged on and specifically just made ish up for our own entertainment.
"My source is in the heart of Knoxville and he's hearing that Trevor Lawrence is transferring to the Vols. Also, the vols have a shot to flip every 5 star in Ga's recruiting class."

"Just hearing now that Nick Saban is retiring from bama and coming to TN as a defensive and recruiting analyst. People just can't wait to work for Jeremy Pruitt. Butch Jones is taking over as head coach of Alabama effective immediately."
Because Saban keeps on getting hit on by lesbians at Alabama and Butch needs the attention per sources in the waffle house of Birmingham

How do you “get things settled” during a dead period? Guess phone calls and texts.

This is the 11th anniversary of Coach Freshwater telling Alshon Jeffrey by phone that he would be pumping gas in SC if he didn’t sign with the Vols. Freshwater lied when asked about the comment, but Jeffrey and his HS coach who was also on the phone called BS.

So what's the update on Wideman? With Dee already locked up today is already a win. Would love to get this kid too. I love WRs with size.

VN Store

Back