'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

"Just hearing now that Nick Saban is retiring from bama and coming to TN as a defensive and recruiting analyst. People just can't wait to work for Jeremy Pruitt. Butch Jones is taking over as head coach of Alabama effective immediately."

I’m Planning on stopping by to meet you @Bassmaster_Vol and all the other Big Wigs bro,which Applebee’s you at?...I’m just here you ring the dinner bell

1580916876006.gif

Would be a huge get
giphy.gif

Ole Miss mods are absolutely the worst I've ever seen. They are what it would look like if me and and @utvols88 were mods for Volquest.
They are whiffing on everyone they were after. Glad they sent that WR packing lol at Kiffin.

Wideman to Vols
Branch flipping to UGA
Marcus Henderson to Arky
Kaufman sticking at Vandy or flipping to FSU
Allen Horace (Lost him to UTSA)
McKinley Jackson to A&M

"Just hearing now that Nick Saban is retiring from bama and coming to TN as a defensive and recruiting analyst. People just can't wait to work for Jeremy Pruitt. Butch Jones is taking over as head coach of Alabama effective immediately."
Yeah, it is amazing how many people with believe anything that gets them excited. Some of the stuff that people spew during coaching searches and recruiting is crazy. You want to shake some sense into them, kind of like that scene from Airplane.
airplane1.gif

Will West. He's the complete antithesis of a homer. He doesn't even like the team he covers.

This!!!
I get people picking Heather because "she brings nothing to the table", it's true.
But I would rather someone bring nothing than to bring a giant sack of ****. Then deliver that giant pile while talking thru your nose.

Well, when he can be bothered to stop talking about himself long enough to mention TN.

They are whiffing on everyone they were after. Glad they sent that WR packing lol at Kiffin.

Wideman to Vols
Branch flipping to UGA
Marcus Henderson to Arky
Kaufman sticking at Vandy or flipping to FSU
Allen Horace (Lost him to UTSA)
McKinley Jackson to A&M
Hate to see it

VN Store

Back