'20 FL WR Malachi Wideman (Tennessee signee)

This is correct. His post-game Monday shows (and sometimes Tuesdays as well) are superb for this reason. With regard to maturity, he has definitely cleaned up his show since being on WNML as opposed to the old TSR show. Rice, despite being a bit of a know it all, has helped him in that regard
Spot on take.

Yep my oldest son is vertically challenged by genetics from his father. Was always one of the shortest on the team. Not fast either. He did not let it hold him back. Was always one of the top two on his team and competitive nature is second to none. Realized his dream to play college baseball. He is a freshman at Bryan College.

Very cool. My daughter is verbally committed to playing softball at Bryan College. Signs next week.

Vol love connection in the works?

Most annoying? Jimmy, Heather, or Will West? Almost a tie IMO.
heather wins that simplyl because she brings absolutely nothing to the table from a sports knowledge standpoint. she just regurgitates what others have said with a flippant "ya know?" on the end.

will west wins the nails on a chalkboard award, and for just being a freakin' downer most of the time.

and hyams....well, he wins the "thanks jimmy" award for representing captain obvious in east TN.

Guys- I canā€™t handle these guys. They think at such local levels. All about ā€œtheir sourcesā€ that probably sit in Oxford. Hahahaha
How do you ā€œget things settledā€ during a dead period? Guess phone calls and texts.

Reactions: Brillovol

VN Store

Back