‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Feels like basically a complete toss-up between Tennessee and Miami right now. I think there’s some cautious optimism on the Vols’ end, but nobody knows anything right now and the Hurricanes are a serious threat.

I don’t think we’ll know too much more for another day or two, but we’ll keep digging to see what we can find out. I could legitimately see that one going either way right now.

- Callahan

Would suck to lose this one.

I need the NCAA for once to actually do their job and tell John Ruiz to go away. I hate that guy.

They have their eye on him otherwise he wouldn’t have made his recent statement about Rashada. He is trying to act like he isn’t slanging money recklessly. Before he would brag to everyone publicly what he was doing

Please don't be another Tate situation where we are just a stepping-stone to get the biggest bag possible.
It doesn’t seem like it’s a biggest bag with him. I think all teams “met the threshold” for NIL. I think it’s gonna be development and relationships. Hopefully he buys our development plan.

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL
It doesn’t seem like it’s a biggest bag with him. I think all teams “met the threshold” for NIL. I think it’s gonna be development and relationships. Hopefully he buys our development plan.

If this is really about relationships, I find it hard to believe he would choose Miami over us, considering they were barely in the picture the last few weeks and it was a USC/TENN/BAMA fight until two days ago. This definitely feels like another scenario of John Ruiz coming in slinging phat bags of cash.

If this is really about relationships, I find it hard to believe he would choose Miami over us, considering they were barely in the picture the last few weeks and it was a USC/TENN/BAMA fight until two days ago. This definitely feels like another scenario of John Ruiz coming in slinging phat bags of cash.
I could be wrong but I think Cristobal was recruiting him to Oregon before and he brought most of his staff to Miami so the familiarity remained. Hopefully his relationships here (at UT) win out.

We just gotta hope that Saturday we don’t start seeing any CBs start dropping for Miami or Simmons prediction flip or confidence. Everyone says Miami is a threat but that TN is in a good spot still.

VN Store

Back