‘23 FL OT Francis Mauigoa (Miami commit)

Cry more you’ve said this now twice. Obviously a troll dude, like do you get so little attention at home you have to pretend to be a downer for another fanbase?
I'm a troll for pointing out you were wrong? Lol ok. It's normal for us to be cautious. Calm down.

Reading the Miami board, it's eerie how similar their situation is. Random insiders posting cryptic good news messages that people take as gospel. People quoting reporters saying they are "well positioned". Saying NIL is the only reason he would go somewhere else.

View attachment 468066
The same as every other message board's thoughts on everything. The national league hates us, the conference league hates us, media hates us, refs are against us. It's eerily really, how every fanbase thinks alike. And yet every fanbase thinks they are unique in feeling these ways 😆

thought he said it looked good
"Too close to call"

Let's just say things felt a lot better a couple days ago. Not saying he won't get him, but eerily similar to how Tate and Kasper played out where the winds suddenly shifted during the 11th hour to some other team.

Fingers crossed. Still have a week to go.

Reactions: ScornedPapaVol
The same as every other message board's thoughts on everything. The national league hates us, the conference league hates us, media hates us, refs are against us. It's eerily really, how every fanbase thinks alike. And yet every fanbase thinks they are unique in feeling these ways 😆

How many other fan bases are routinely singled out or used as a punchline? While I agree that these are common themes, Tennessee is somewhat unique.

Although, I would love to have landed Benson (sounds like he's headed to Bama) and Tate, especially Benson, Im not sweating either of them, at all; however, if we miss on this kid, to either Miami or USC, I'm going to start getting a bit concerned. Missing to Bama and Ohio St is one thing...missing to Miami or USC is, as I said, concerning, especially in the final days of the recruitment.
I think we get Mauigoa, but I'd never criticize anyone for honest concern....

;)

VN Store

Back