'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

With Neids being his main recruiter and Neids being put on the shelf and not allowed to text tweet much, because of improper things going on, I see why Lewis is trending away from Tennessee.

Reactions: PA Vol and alexvol
I wonder if the investigation caused us to back away? Probably a lot of shenanigans with this recruitment and didn't want another spotlight to focus on.

Yeah, if you are going to cheat, at least win..................
That’s why you don’t hire someone that’s never been a HC. You don’t want them doing on the job training at cheating in this league.
Better to hire someone that did his somewhere else, like ole miss and now knows the ins and outs

Reactions: igotworms
That’s why you don’t hire someone that’s never been a HC. You don’t want them doing on the job training at cheating in this league.
Better to hire someone that did his somewhere else, like ole miss and now knows the ins and outs
Pruitt brought Bama, UGA, FSU recruiting style to Tennessee. It's just allowed at the other places

The rumors of the kid's off the field issues gave us very little competition for this kid, apparently the coaching staffs at Auburn and Maryland were also still desperate enough to take him. Auburn dropped out when Malzahn got fired, ee'll see if we prevail over the remaining competitor but I do not buy that we backed off because of it at this point after him being committed for months. The rumors are this very thread from April, the bottom line is we knew all along but Pruitt didn't care, nonetheless the Pruitt led Vols are a tough sell, even to a kid with so few options.

The rumors of the kid's off the field issues gave us very little competition for this kid, apparently the coaching staffs at Auburn and Maryland were also still desperate enough to take him. Auburn dropped out when Malzahn got fired, ee'll see if we prevail over the remaining competitor but I do not buy that we backed off because of it at this point after him being committed for months. The rumors are this very thread from April, the bottom line is we knew all along but Pruitt didn't care, nonetheless the Pruitt led Vols are a tough sell, even to a kid with so few options.
that may be only half right. i think he'd jump on if we put court press on...def seems funky.

Oh you’re one of those huh
LOL. A complete 180 in about a month's time is just an interesting change of course for someone who had some really hard opinions on the matter and was extremely quick to call to the carpet any who dared to question why JG was getting every benefit of the doubt or challenge your opinion over it.

Reactions: igotworms
LOL. A complete 180 in about a month's time is just an interesting change of course for someone who had some really hard opinions on the matter and was extremely quick to call to the carpet any who dared to question why JG was getting every benefit of the doubt or challenge your opinion over it.

My stance at the beginning of the season was JG was our best shot to win. Once he had proven he was no longer that, I’ve agreed on multiple occasions a change was needed. Poor QB play definitely lost us some games this season. No denying it.

Lol You know things can change, right? Like how we looked like a competent team through 2.5 games and then a complete disaster after that.

If you’re speaking to my saying JG wasn’t the only reason we lost games and that our defense sucked, I stand by that.

Try to keep up.

VN Store

Back