'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

My stance at the beginning of the season was JG was our best shot to win. Once he had proven he was no longer that, I’ve agreed on multiple occasions a change was needed. Poor QB play definitely lost us some games this season. No denying it.

Lol You know things can change, right? Like how we looked like a competent team through 2.5 games and then a complete disaster after that.

If you’re speaking to my saying JG wasn’t the only reason we lost games and that our defense sucked, I stand by that.

Try to keep up.
We would rather not try to keep up with you. No offense.

My stance at the beginning of the season was JG was our best shot to win. Once he had proven he was no longer that, I’ve agreed on multiple occasions a change was needed. Poor QB play definitely lost us some games this season. No denying it.

Lol You know things can change, right? Like how we looked like a competent team through 2.5 games and then a complete disaster after that.

If you’re speaking to my saying JG wasn’t the only reason we lost games and that our defense sucked, I stand by that.

Try to keep up.
Pretty disingenuous to pretend like you were ready to move on from him after 2.5 games. You were defending him well after that and taking a dump on any opinion that suggested a different approach at the position, making excuses for why they shouldn't be given an opportunity.

Hard to keep up when you're constantly changing the narrative.

Pretty disingenuous to pretend like you were ready to move on from him after 2.5 games. You were defending him well after that and taking a dump on any opinion that suggested a different approach at the position, making excuses for why they shouldn't be given an opportunity.

Hard to keep up when you're constantly changing the narrative.

I see reading comprehension isn’t your best attribute.

Never said I was ready to move on after 2.5 games. I used our team’s overall performance to show you that things can change. Said I was ready to move on when he made it clear he was no longer the best option. For me that prob happened around mid-season.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
I see reading comprehension isn’t your best attribute.

Never said I was ready to move on after 2.5 games. I used our team’s overall performance to show you that things can change. Said I was ready to move on when he made it clear he was no longer the best option. For me that prob happened around mid-season.
I see what you're saying, now, about the 2.5 games comment. You sandwiched an indictment of the team in between two comments on JG. At first glance, it appeared that you were tying the two ideas together.

I'll at least concede that I misunderstood that sentence in your previous post.

Reactions: MarcoVol
I see what you're saying, now, about the 2.5 games comment. You sandwiched an indictment of the team in between two comments on JG. At first glance, it appeared that you were tying the two ideas together.

I'll at least concede that I misunderstood that sentence in your previous post.

Didn’t mean to confuse, I was just referencing when I was being called out for “defending” JG (not by you) by saying he wasn’t the only reason we were losing games. He was a big reason, yes. But overall we just weren’t a good team.

And I’ll concede I probably gave Pruitt the benefit of the doubt for too long (on both coaching ability and personnel decisions). That is another opinion that very clearly changed during the season.

Reactions: cncchris33
Didn’t mean to confuse, I was just referencing when I was being called out for “defending” JG (not by you) by saying he wasn’t the only reason we were losing games. He was a big reason, yes. But overall we just weren’t a good team.

And I’ll concede I probably gave Pruitt the benefit of the doubt for too long (on both coaching ability and personnel decisions). That is another opinion that very clearly changed during the season.
Seems we are on the same page on both ideas, now.

Unfortunately, our team as a whole isn't good, JG isn't good, and our coach isn't good. They all three worked hand in hand to make a mostly forgettable season. Some will continue to defend any one or combination of those three, and I just don't see how they are defensible, at this point.

Seems we are on the same page on both ideas, now.

Unfortunately, our team as a whole isn't good, JG isn't good, and our coach isn't good. They all three worked hand in hand to make a mostly forgettable season. Some will continue to defend any one or combination of those three, and I just don't see how they are defensible, at this point.
It's always one side of the canyon, or the other. Always " jumping" to conclusions!

Attachments

• robbie-k1.jpg
    robbie-k1.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 15
Callahan says we have moved on, he will pick between AU and MD.
lol, we got caught holding the cookie jar. meanwhile those two other schools are BAU.

Auburn is dirtiest of the dirty. They've been better at $100 handshake than us for a decade. And you're telling me, out of no where MARYLAND & those unis are landing Rakim Jarrett's & *****'s from S Florida?? They couldnt even make it as an ACC school, despite being on the Atlantic Coast. Idiocy.

Reactions: Dudley Smith

VN Store

Back