'21 FL ILB Terrence Lewis (UCF commit)

yeah, but it was pretty definitive, which is the first time i'd hear him say "he isn't coming here", with no real way of leaving the door open for an alternate ending to the story.
something was going on here. Maryland?

Dont want to prognosticate. Good luck kid.

Reactions: jakez4ut
I don’t think this is one where we were beaten but I could be wrong. Every major program backed off
I principally just wanted to link that old EDSBS Irish jig about Mike loaning his car to a recruit in "an inebriated state". The question I did have though is why, if we backed off, did we take his commitment at all and let him remain committed for months? All the noise about his off the field issues have been around since the spring. I'd hate to think Maryland is a better last chance u than us.

I principally just wanted to link that old EDSBS Irish jig about Mike loaning his car to a recruit in "an inebriated state". The question I did have though is why, if we backed off, did we take his commitment at all and let him remain committed for months? All the noise about his off the field issues have been around since the spring. I'd hate to think Maryland is a better last chance u than us.
Only reason I can even think of retaining his commitment was optics. Having a 5 star to show other premier athletes (Green, Mims, Malone, etc.) that there is something "brewing" here in Knoxville and they should be a part of it, when in reality it was just stomach issues and a mad dash to the toilet that was brewing.

Reactions: igotworms
At this point I almost expect him to pick someone completely out of the blue like Wake Forest. I’m over it.

VN Store

Back