'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

I’ll say it. I’m an OD fan. He’s like a redneck version of the “most interesting man in the world.” I’m rolling with him till one of you knuckleheads proves he’s wrong. 😉👊🏼🤷🏽‍♂️ Like I said OD, you do you.
Can't tell if serious..🤔 If you think that fake persona is for real..the you are not as sharp as I thought 🤔

Can't tell if serious..🤔 If you think that fake persona is for real..the you are not as sharp as I thought 🤔

You’re guess is as good as mine on his identity and his intentions, UEM. I made fun of him at first just like everyone else but that’s just not right and I apologized. At worst he’s a simple Vol fan trying to be relevant on a message board. He’s not saying anything groundbreaking most of the time, and he’s definitely not bashing our team so I just read and move along.
He probably goes to all of his high school games and drinks coffee at some hole-in-the-wall gas station/diner with a bunch of old guys every Friday morning. I don’t know. At best, he’s relaying something he’s heard from someone somewhere and rushes back to this site to inform his “friends” of the good news. Truth is, no one knows anyone in here except for a few who’ve had the chance to meet up a few times. And at worst, he’s a simple-minded person who loves his VOLs and isn’t able to detect sarcasm or when people are making fun of him.

I’m just saying, enough with the bashing of the guy. Good lord. We treat those gator trolls better than one of our own. Oh, and I’m honored you thought I was sharp. 😉👊🏼😂 My ability to detect emotion, intent and narcissistic tendencies via message board hasn’t developed yet. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Id tell you the same thing: keep being you. I love your crotchety ways and how passionate you fume and type. There’s some great personalities on here which make this place almost seem real. (It is real, but you know what I mean.)

You’re guess is as good as mine on his identity and his intentions, UEM. I made fun of him at first just like everyone else but that’s just not right and I apologized. At worst he’s a simple Vol fan trying to be relevant on a message board. He’s not saying anything groundbreaking most of the time, and he’s definitely not bashing our team so I just read and move along.
He probably goes to all of his high school games and drinks coffee at some hole-in-the-wall gas station/diner with a bunch of old guys every Friday morning. I don’t know. At best, he’s relaying something he’s heard from someone somewhere and rushes back to this site to inform his “friends” of the good news. Truth is, no one knows anyone in here except for a few who’ve had the chance to meet up a few times. And at worst, he’s a simple-minded person who loves his VOLs and isn’t able to detect sarcasm or when people are making fun of him.

I’m just saying, enough with the bashing of the guy. Good lord. We treat those gator trolls better than one of our own. Oh, and I’m honored you thought I was sharp. 😉👊🏼😂 My ability to detect emotion, intent and narcissistic tendencies via message board hasn’t developed yet. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Id tell you the same thing: keep being you. I love your crotchety ways and how passionate you fume and type. There’s some great personalities on here which make this place almost seem real. (It is real, but you know what I mean.)
People felt sorry for phony Tony Baloney too...until they figured out the "radio" thing was a schtick...you stay here long enough and you pick up on subtle things..OD is a troll playing a character...of course I could be wrong, but I wasn't wrong about TB, or Vollady and others whose schtick got exposed over the years...

Imma be dissapointed if you guys don't take a rip at that...I tee'd that sob up way high..

Reactions: #Vol4Life1991
People felt sorry for phony Tony Baloney too...until they figured out the "radio" thing was a schtick...you stay here long enough and you pick up on subtle things..OD is a troll playing a character...of course I could be wrong, but I wasn't wrong about TB, or Vollady and others whose schtick got exposed over the years...

Imma be dissapointed if you guys don't take a rip at that...I tee'd that sob up way high..

chill out man, dude isn't hurting anybody, its entertainment.

• 9387049.png
  • Will Turner
  • 247SportsBulls 247 Publisher
  • 1 / 2(50.00%)
  • 1 / 2(50.00%)
  • 4649630.png

12/11/19 1:16
That a 12 year old they pulled out of middle school?

VN Store

Back