'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

Just look at this kids pics in the Vol uniform from his visit. This kid is at least 210-215. Plus in his interview, he said they like him as an inside guy that can move outside on passing downs.

He usually starts out out right and then gets straight to trolling shortly after.
He started with 3 posts Gatorsplaining that Morven was being recruited over, then turned to more frank trolling. :rolleyes:

Edit: Really he could pass perfectly for Georgia Bulldog, as far as how he acts (not that he is).

Reactions: butchna
Time is super valuable for head coaches right now. Florida can say whatever they want but you just don’t waste time going in home with your head coach if you’re passing on a kid. Easy enough to pick up a phone.

Reactions: onevol74 and vols40
Well, your first mistake was NOT asking me.

Then you get caught up with Butchna as people tend to do.

Hey man...listen. WDE can be in a 3-3, 3-4, 4-2, or 4-3. It's not necessarily about size and speed. It's about assignment and the down and distance. For instance D- Taylor is Strongside Linebacker...then the next play his WDE, because his assignment changed because it went from 2 and 2 to 3 and 10 yards to go. He changed from runstopper to pass rusher because he has that skill-set to that and that is how the offensive drive played out.

You're welcome.

LV,
Thanks, Everyone has helped to add to my knowledge base except for the dips##t Butchna. He added no value.

Crazier and crazier. Most of it will sort out this weekend. Of course, that list keeps changing, too.
you really gotta keep your head on a swivel.........

giphy.gif

Just look at this kids pics in the Vol uniform from his visit. This kid is at least 210-215. Plus in his interview, he said they like him as an inside guy that can move outside on passing downs.

His genetics are awesome for sure. Blessed with a lot ability. Great football name too. It matters.

He won't get and bigger than 240 Lbs imo.
Naturally lean, but very strong and explosive.
Really hope we get him.

True. So does the guy walking down the street mumbling to himself. Granted he's the only one listening to his last word.

When I'm out and about in L.A. i see a lot of these guys.

I talk to them sometimes. They're not always as crazy as they seem. It's just that the hardships of life has forced their psyche to be in an imaginary situation (talking to themselves)...so that they can accept their fate.

Sometimes they do it to protect themselves. The homeless here, are constantly terrorized by the youth of our generation. It's so sad..

Edit: (disclosure) I've slapped the piss out of somebody's teenage kid over this 😄. Because i felt the parents weren't doing a good enough job whoever they were so i slapped him. He kept throwing this homeless guys stuff all over the place. So i threw his face all over the place.

When I'm out and about in L.A. i see a lot of these guys.

I talk to them sometimes. They're not always as crazy as they seem. It's just that the hardships of life has forced their psyche to be in an imaginary situation (talking to themselves)...so that they can accept their fate.

Sometimes they do it to protect themselves. The homeless here, are constantly terrorized by the youth of our generation. It's so sad..

Edit: (disclosure) I've slapped the piss out of somebody's teenage kid over this 😄. Because i felt the parents weren't doing a good enough job whoever they were so i slapped him. He kept throwing this homeless guys stuff all over the place. So i threw his face all over the place.

You need to call the police, man. Not a good idea to lay hands on someone, esp a teenager. I get what they were doing was appalling. Good way for YOU to be the one behind bars. #Dadmode

You need to call the police, man. Not a good idea to lay hands on someone, esp a teenager. I get what they were doing was appalling. Good way for YOU to be the one behind bars. #Dadmode

You're absolutely right.
Unfortunately I've learned...( been impressed upon on me) that justice and the law aren't always the same thing.

I'm hopeful that slap planted a seed that yielded a positive behavior later on. I'm pretty sure that kid had no good dad. Regardless...you're correct.

I do obey the law 99% of the time. Ive only been given one speeding ticket ever. And Ive carried my southern hospitality culture with me throughout life.

But there's other things I've done, that I made sure no one else could provide any real evidence that I did.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back