'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

In a 3-4? DE’s aren’t “lightweight”. Memorize that factoid and we’ll get to the rest of the lesson plan.
You missed the point I was making. Never mind , you are too much of an a** to carry on the conversation and the info I received from others here was more informative without all the extra sarcasm you’re throwing out.

Lol...so what? While trying to rebuild the worst Tennessee team ever? Big effin deal...your time is coming swampscum. Besides you onow Jeremy would stomp his nerdy cuck weirdo ass into the ground...hell you probably could..I know I could.

He can’t even control his wife sexing his players. The guy is about to get rolled by the entire SEC once he loses all the players he inherited

Fair enough, I get it. Been there before too.

It’ll shape up for everyone, and the point of my checking in on this thread was to let everyone know that I think Joseph is Tennessee bound. It’s what I’m hearing in the Florida circles.

Good luck, here’s to a strong finish for both of us, and a shtty finish for Georgia.
1576120273147.gif

I mean this as respectful as possible. Coach Spurrier looked in very bad health. When he was honored at halftime he was having a very difficult time even walking. Again, truly not taking a shot at him, but something looked very off with his health.

I understand, didn’t take your comments as a shot at all. He has bad knees for sure and has had back issues as well. I guess I’m speaking more to his mind. He’s on a Gainesville radio show every Monday and Tuesday and is as sharp as ever with the quips and X’s and O’s and such. Really good football insight all year.

I don’t think we’ll ever see him on the sidelines again, it would be too much physically.

You missed the point I was making. Never mind , you are too much of an a** to carry on the conversation and the info I received from others here was more informative without all the extra sarcasm you’re throwing out.
Bye.
1576120567855.gif

I understand, didn’t take your comments as a shot at all. He has bad knees for sure and has had back issues as well. I guess I’m speaking more to his mind. He’s on a Gainesville radio show every Monday and Tuesday and is as sharp as ever with the quips and X’s and O’s and such. Really good football insight all year.

I don’t think we’ll ever see him on the sidelines again, it would be too much physically.

Met him at the Heisman Dinner a few years ago. We had a good little talk about Coach Sloan and Coach Dockery who hailed from this area. He got a little ticked when I ended it with a go big orange.

Reactions: Glitch and Jaws
Just threw Urban out there off the cuff.

Urban coming is as unlikely as Mullen leaving right now. Yes, I’ve heard the Dallas flirtations, but I can’t see it. If anything, it may mean a decent pay raise for Mullen.

If he were to shock the world and leave, I have no earthly idea on who would replace. The last 2-3 coaching searches are still too fresh to even wanna think about it.

I do know this, we’ve got one helluva interim head coach nearby in a campus office. He won a whole bunch of SEC’s and a NC. He still seems to have a ton of energy and interest.
Jaws, I’ve heard if Dallas comes a calling, Mullen is gone.

He can’t even control his wife sexing his players. The guy is about to get rolled by the entire SEC once he loses all the players he inherited

Wait wait wait. What is this thing with his wife getting with the players? I keep seeing this being posted. I've never heard it anywhere but here.
I thought it was some silly joke, but many people keep posting it as if..."it is known"
@lawgator1 or @Lawrence Wright , a little help if you don't mind...

Wait wait wait. What is this thing with his wife getting with the players? I keep seeing this being posted. I've never heard it anywhere but here.
I thought it was some silly joke, but many people keep posting it as if..."it is known"
@lawgator1 or @Lawrence Wright , a little help if you don't mind...
Make out session before games. She cleans their tonsils.

The point you missed at the end was I understood light weight WDE would not be in a 3/4. You did not read fully or understand the last post I made. Good teachers would not make that mistake. You’re fired.

Well, your first mistake was NOT asking me.

Then you get caught up with Butchna as people tend to do.

Hey man...listen. WDE can be in a 3-3, 3-4, 4-2, or 4-3. It's not necessarily about size and speed. It's about assignment and the down and distance. For instance D- Taylor is Strongside Linebacker...then the next play his WDE, because his assignment changed because it went from 2 and 2 to 3 and 10 yards to go. He changed from runstopper to pass rusher because he has that skill-set to that and that is how the offensive drive played out.

You're welcome.

LV,

Met him at the Heisman Dinner a few years ago. We had a good little talk about Coach Sloan and Coach Dockery who hailed from this area. He got a little ticked when I ended it with a go big orange.

Steve Sloan and Rex Dockery played at BCHS with my brother in law, catching passes from Sloan was what got my brother in law a scholly to UC (before it became UTC). Then he and my sister eloped and he ended up having to go back and pay for his college a few years later.

I still think Dockery could have ended up being UT's coach at some point. He was a rising star when he got killed.

Reactions: JacketVol

VN Store

Back