'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

247 lists him at 220; Rivals says 211. When you google Morven Joseph 247 the 1st page in the list of links is 247 and it indicates 210 until you open the page and it indicates 220 which suggests they updated it. "Weight" till he gets in our S&C program. Also look at some of the fast twitch guys around the league. You don't have to be 265 to have success sacking the QB. Anyone remember Eric Stryker at Oklahoma 6' 220?....

Ok even if he is 210 per the website I believe it may be hard for him to get to 240 plus and still retain his athleticism. JMO maybe he is quick enough for strong safety.
Maybe get another website? Yours ain’t working. 🤨

Ok even if he is 210 per the website I believe it may be hard for him to get to 240 plus and still retain his athleticism. JMO maybe he is quick enough for strong safety.
Hudl says 218 and 247 says 220. All 3 look closer to accurate than 195.

At 3-4 DE? 280...and that’s going light. Edge players range from 230 up ideally...so I wouldn’t go with interchangeable.
So the three line positions consist of 1) NG(DT) , 2) WDE and 3) SDE. I see so many of the highly rated WDE prospects really light weight in the range of 210-220. Just feel like to get in the 280 range would be difficult even with a strong S/C program. It seems many of the WDE would be better suited at a LB role.

Reactions: VetVol
So the three line positions consist of 1) NG(DT) , 2) WDE and 3) SDE. I see so many of the highly rated WDE prospects really light weight in the range of 210-220. Just feel like to get in the 280 range would be difficult even with a strong S/C program. It seems many of the WDE would be better suited at a LB role.
The sites list them projected in 4-3. Generally 4-3 de and 3-4 olb are somewhat interchangeable. So they've started just calling them edge rushers. The nfl draft lumps them together as edge rushers.

Check it twice. Gonna find out who naughty or full of ****!
Rivals has 211 and then we have reports of 195 listed recently in this thread so my question again if he would be a better LB option or Safety if he has the speed? No need to be a smartxxx Butchna , just trying to get good feedback.

Reactions: walkenvol
The sites list them projected in 4-3. Generally 4-3 de and 3-4 olb are somewhat interchangeable. So they've started just calling them edge rushers. The nfl draft lumps them together as edge rushers.
Thx - clears up some of the questions I have in the positions.

Rivals has 211 and then we have reports of 195 listed recently in this thread so my question again if he would be a better LB option or Safety if he has the speed? No need to be a smartxxx Butchna , just trying to get good feedback.

The 195lbs is what the UF posters say. My guess is he is closer to 210. Either way, if you get him to 220lbs-230lbs he will be fine in an edge rusher role.

Some aren’t. As storied as Derek Barnett was, he doesn’t work as an edge or DE in the 3-4.

I’m a blue water pelagic guy. Love wahoo, sails and others. Also love bottom fishing in blue water if the weather is right. Big reds and gags are fun and awesome eating.
dream trip is oil rig tuna on fly. ive got the pattern already imagined.

247 lists him at 220; Rivals says 211. When you google Morven Joseph 247 the 1st page in the list of links is 247 and it indicates 210 until you open the page and it indicates 220 which suggests they updated it. "Weight" till he gets in our S&C program. Also look at some of the fast twitch guys around the league. You don't have to be 265 to have success sacking the QB. Anyone remember Eric Stryker at Oklahoma 6' 220?....
The All American at Virginia Tech In the late 90’s was listed at about 6’1 220-225 but when drafted by Buffalo Bills was measured at est. 5-11 215. I forgot his name but I believe he had about 20 sacks as a senior. About the same time when Vick was there.

I'm sorry, it's in the eyes, Mullen just looks like the guy spiking the girls drinks... never liked him. Just looks untrustworthy...

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back