'20 FL DE Morven Joseph (UT SIGNEE)

I caught one off the pier at Dauphin Island in the summer of 1975, was my first salt water fish. I learned real quick you don't put your hand in the mouth to remove the hook like you do with a bass or bluegill. Good fighters, but not even edible.
Need to wear gloves with saltwater fish, or, use a grabber.

We got on a school in NSB fishing live mullet. All in the 18-25 lb range. My arm was worn out after that day. Water was < 3 ft. They are some of strongest fighters. Amberjacks are good too.

We love to cook their cousin, Pompano when they roll in.

Reactions: rgvol

We got on a school in NSB fishing live mullet. All in the 18-25 lb range. My arm was worn out after that day. Water was < 3 ft. They are some of strongest fighters. Amberjacks are good too.

I love early spring pompano, man they eat good.

Pompano for the win! Send, please.

Croakers are my bait of choice for big snook...
went on my first SoFla snook and triple tail trip this past Apr. (Big Snook die off on Indian). fished for solid day, finally got on snook. Guide had us fishing heavy tackle. Finally caught one 14 incher. My buddy hooked and landed a 20 plus. Nice fish.

it's crazy to fish with conventional tackle. guide kept saying to throw the bait here or there, and, id have to recast two or three times. i told i had a fly rod, and i could literally hit the damn buoy dead on with it. He said Triple's wouldnt take a fly. BS.

Ive hooked bigger Snook, but never landed anything over a baby. Fun. Again, pics on my other phone.

@Big Gucci Sosa -Dude must be your twin or something, lol

Seriously... Mehlen went in home last night and they think they passed? I get that fans are biased, as we are on here sometimes, but this is just stupid to believe they passed. The head coach doesn't go in home with a guy the week of signing day if he isn't a take.

VN Store

Back