Final batch of JFK Files released by Trump

People I think were NOT involved:
Fidel Castro/The Communist Cubans
Russians
Israelis
Lucien Sarti/Lucien Conein/French Assassins
G. Gordon Liddy (story that he allegedly shot Tippit)
Nestor Izquierdo
Richard Nixon

That's the answer. I wasn't going to respond anymore, other than to reiterate to him that he should let me know when they find the real killer(s). I have waited for almost 55 years so far.

OK, now explain where the shot that hit the Stemmons freeway sign came from?

I love the theory that JFK's headshot came from the backup car when an agent accidentally fired a round when reaching for his assault rifle.

Wouldn't have mattered. Steel jacketed still would have deformed upon hitting that much stuff.

Regardless, it looks to be a copper jacketed lead projectile. Probably military surplus given the time period and the weapon used.

that's my point, that round doesn't look like it has hit anything, yet alone gone thru two people and ended up in bedded in a car.

I wouldn't expect it to mushroom like a modern hollow point, but I would expect it to flatten/deform a bit.

I always heard it was JFK's decision to nationalize the Federal Reserve System that lead to his assassination. The privately owned system of printing money is still intact today.

I always heard it was JFK's decision to nationalize the Federal Reserve System that lead to his assassination. The privately owned system of printing money is still intact today.

I've heard that as well. There was different currency back then. It looked similar but had red denomination numbers.

Meh, the powers that be certainly weren't a fan of that, I'm sure. But I think the decision was made over things higher up on their list.

Reactions: 1 person
Lol. He's sharp. He's also black, and never, ever has played the "race card" or bought into the foolishness like BLM. Both of my little sisters are black, and they don't get involved in any of that crap, either. I am so tired of the media trying to divide our country on racial lines, it makes me sick. Most people, black and white, simply don't give a damn what color a person's skin is. Ras is actually a good guy. I dont agree with his criticism of the police all the time, but he's a good dude. Sadly, 1% of cops can give a black eye to the 99% that are good people. It's the nature of having a public job in the age of information...

Count me in, the last few weeks have really galvanized my feelings about some of our posters. I'm not an "at the end of the day we are all Vol fans" kind of guy. Several folks I wouldn't be seen with.

Breaking up the Fed would be at the top of the list IMO

I'm thinking by the time JFK got his ideas about the Federal Reserve out, the wheels were already turning on how to get rid of him.

As soon as the Bay of Pigs fell through within the first 90 days he was in office, he was toast.

All I know is that LBJ had a lot to gain by JFK’s death. Time magazine was about to publish an article on all his corruption and he was certainly facing an investivigation and possible jail time. When JFK was assisinated, Time pulled the story.

Reactions: 2 people
Meh, the powers that be certainly weren't a fan of that, I'm sure. But I think the decision was made over things higher up on their list.

What can be higher up the list than the Federal Reserve? I believe you brought up that Dulles was on the Warren Commission. I've always thought it was interesting that the president of the World Bank was on the commission. What does a banker know about investigating a presidential assassination?

What can be higher up the list than the Federal Reserve? I believe you brought up that Dulles was on the Warren Commission. I've always thought it was interesting that the president of the World Bank was on the commission. What does a banker know about investigating a presidential assassination?
Feeding the upcoming war efforts to support a multiple decade war on communism, regime change to install puppets in resource rich countries and just the simple human lust to hold on to power are higher on the list, imo.

As I said, I think the plans were already in place to get rid of JFK within months of him taking office. Not sure when he disclosed his plan for getting rid of the Fed Reserve.

Zapruder didn’t miss the turn and it wasn’t cut out. By his own admission, he didn’t start shooting (film, that is) until the motorcade had already executed a portion of the turn. For all intents and purposes, the films produced at Dealey all agree, other than being shot from different points of reference.

He started when the limo was out of view on Houston St, then it cuts to when the limo has already completed the turn. Check it out.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYWm26OLve8[/youtube]

Zapruder didn’t miss the turn and it wasn’t cut out. By his own admission, he didn’t start shooting (film, that is) until the motorcade had already executed a portion of the turn. For all intents and purposes, the films produced at Dealey all agree, other than being shot from different points of reference.

The timing of the Zapruder film is faster than the events on the Orville Nix film. The Nix film shows a more distinct "stop" of the limo than the Zapruder film.

He started when the limo was out of view on Houston St, then it cuts to when the limo has already completed the turn. Check it out.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYWm26OLve8[/youtube]

The timing of the Zapruder film is faster than the events on the Orville Nix film. The Nix film shows a more distinct "stop" of the limo than the Zapruder film.

You should study this more.... much more.

There’s no gap in the film due to manipulation. Zapruder started, stopped, then started again when the motorcade cleared the crowd and he saw that it was JFK.

The films all agree. Zoom level and distance from the motorcade make all the difference in the world.

Please, don’t stroll down the “artistically altered” path; however, if that’s what you want to do, I encourage you to educate yourself on film of the 1960s (type of film, film size, frames per second, etc.) before doing so. The film was not altered. Period.

The film was not altered. Period.

The film had been copied at least 3 times on the weekend before Time-Life got the film sent to them in Chicago that Monday. Two of the people that were responsible for doing the editing and copying remembered a different film and created for lack of a better word "story board" of selected frames that are missing in the Zapruder film we know about.

As far as the turn from Houston on to Elm, I've always heard that story about Zapruder starting and then stopping and then starting again. Now that may be the case as you suggested, but there is also enough evidence to suggest that the turn was edited. I am not going to argue that specific point one way or the other because that is of little consequence in the grand scheme.

The film had been copied at least 3 times on the weekend before Time-Life got the film sent to them in Chicago that Monday. Two of the people that were responsible for doing the editing and copying remembered a different film and created for lack of a better word "story board" of selected frames that are missing in the Zapruder film we know about.

As far as the turn from Houston on to Elm, I've always heard that story about Zapruder starting and then stopping and then starting again. Now that may be the case as you suggested, but there is also enough evidence to suggest that the turn was edited. I am not going to argue that specific point one way or the other because that is of little consequence in the grand scheme.

The entire Zapruder film is of little consequence in the grand scheme of the case. It only corroborates that a conspiracy exists, nothing else. We can certainly jump through those hoops, including the shot sequence, the physics of JFK’s movements and the fatal shot, Jackie’s actions, the motorcade braking, Clint Hill, specific/non-specific bystanders, etc.

In my opinion, the smoking gun is held by Joannides, Hunt, and Phillips. Others, however, played a role, including LHO, who was too dumbass to see it, up until 12:30pm on 11/22/63. He was perfectly framed as the fall guy, and he knew it as soon as the bullet splintered JFK’s skull, but not until then.

I'll have to track down the article I read about Trump's dad being involved in the Russian and Italian mafia through a club he owned.

Not too mention Melania's illegal alien parents. Who knows that they are up to these days. Probably raping and pillaging the countryside like every other immigrant, oh wait, they aren't brown. Never mind, I strayed from the Trump narrative.

I see you're posts are still embarrassingly weak

Attachments

• IMG_4701.JPG
    IMG_4701.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 158
Reactions: 5 people
For the cynics out there, a couple of questions:

1. Can you account for all of the shots fired in Dealey Plaza? How do you get to only 3 shots? Stemmons Freeway sign, James Tague, the limo windshield, the limo front visor, the south side of Elm St near the curb, shot to JFK's throat, back, head, and the 2-3 shots to Gov. Connerly, and the shell found at the top of the Records BLDG in the mid-1970s.

2. Explain the two wallets for Oswald, one found by Officer Croy on 10th St and the other in Oswald's back pocket after his arrest.

3. Explain to me how a guy in the height of the Cold War can defect to the Soviet Union and come back to this country with little to no inconveniences.

4. Who was dragged out the back of the Texas Theatre at about the same time Oswald was dragged through the front?

Third wallet was found in Marina Oswald's drawer at Ruth Paine's house... LOL

Last edited:

VN Store

Back