Final batch of JFK Files released by Trump

Ras is crazier than a run over dog.

Personally, I'd love to know his thoughts on TWA800.

Probably the same as mine.

Which is kinda scary.....

EDIT: No, he'll blame the government for this as well. All they did was cover it up.

Tesla death ray accident?

No idea, but he tried to tell what portion of the truth he knew, or believed, in the public eye. Read up on his interview with the Warren Commission.

I'll leave you with this unrelated observation:

You're making a video of the 4th of July Parade in your hometown. The Governor is there, riding in the parade. You're filming his car as it passes 100 or so feet in front of you...when a high-powered rifle goes off from an elevated position 50 yards to your left.

Who doesn't flinch, and maybe instinctively pivot towards the noise?

But if you're 58 year-old dressmaker Abraham Zapruder, filming a Presidential motorcade, you stay on the car. You never flinch. You record history. Well, once it's cleaned up, the history they want you to see.

Just sayin'.

G'night all. Here endeth the lesson.

Not going there...

Ok thx. I’ve never really read much on this stuff but my own casual observations over the years have always been that it conveniently cleaned up too quickly. All the public players were dead. Quickly.

Not to change the subject too much, but it’s not unsimilar to the recent Vegas shooting. Way too many witnesses die shortly after the event. Definitely a government coverup.

Reactions: 1 person
4 things the Zapruder film have missing:

1. The wide turn of the limo from Houston St on to Elm St
2. The bullet hole in the Stemmons Freeway sign
3. The Limo coming to a near stop
4. The rear shot (from either Malcolm Wallace in the TSBD or Charles Nicolleti in the Dal-Tex BLDG) which caused brain matter to eject straight up in the air and JFKs head to push forward just a split second before the kill shot from the front

It did almost come to a complete stop, as witnessed in the Nix film (or Muchmore?... it’s been a while since I’ve looked at a lot of this). You can tell this not only by visual inspection of the motion, but the brake lights of the presidential motorcade can be seen as well.

As for the film being altered, I’m dubious about it. Camera and video technology were still in their infant stages at this point in time (yes, they had until 1975 to doctor it, as that was when it was released to the public by Geraldo). Manipulating film in the 1960s is much more difficult than manipulating later films and digital technology. Cutting frames and piecing together is one thing, but aritistically affecting the frames themselves is another altogether. The technology simply wasn’t there at that point in time to “Bob Ross” the frames, specifically, the head shot and resulting spatter. (Don’t wet the bed on me, I’m not accusing you of saying or implying these things, only that they are widely and erroneously used)

Zapruder didn’t miss the turn and it wasn’t cut out. By his own admission, he didn’t start shooting (film, that is) until the motorcade had already executed a portion of the turn. For all intents and purposes, the films produced at Dealey all agree, other than being shot from different points of reference.

Nevermind the witnesses then. Count the known shots fired in Dealey Plaza and get back to me.

I don't know how many shots were fired, but there is a lot of evidence to have to explain with ONLY 3 shots. James Teague injury, chip in car window/ trim, hole the freeway sign, marks on the curb, Connolly injury, JFK throat wound, and head shot.

4 things the Zapruder film have missing:

1. The wide turn of the limo from Houston St on to Elm St
2. The bullet hole in the Stemmons Freeway sign
3. The Limo coming to a near stop
4. The rear shot (from either Malcolm Wallace in the TSBD or Charles Nicolleti in the Dal-Tex BLDG) which caused brain matter to eject straight up in the air and JFKs head to push forward just a split second before the kill shot from the front

There's plenty of proof that a shot from the front will cause a slight forward motion followed by a recoil to the rear. But the brain matter pattern is puzzling. I've even heard a theory the rear shot and a front shot hitting simultaneously.

The shooting starts, IMO, when the little girl who is chasing the car stops suddenly and turns her head to the right. The splicing and dicing of the Z film started before then but it really ramps up starting here.

Not to mention the other films that were mutilated or tampered as well as photos such at the Altgens one. This is a zoomed in version and I'm not one that thinks that's Oswald in the doorway but who is the person with his face removed in the middle left?

maxresdefault.jpg

Is there a grand unified and simple explanation to the JFK conspiracy? This happened before my time, so I have never given it too much time. The shows I have seen have been about specific details. Like the motion of JFKs head. It seems like there are so many theories out there that many of them HAVE to be contradictory, or assume that SOOOO many players were acting together.

not looking for a link, just someone to break it down. because with all the raw information out there to me not knowing what it is going on the different conspiracies seem harder to understand than the government's lies/non-answers and holes.

Is there a grand unified and simple explanation to the JFK conspiracy? This happened before my time, so I have never given it too much time. The shows I have seen have been about specific details. Like the motion of JFKs head. It seems like there are so many theories out there that many of them HAVE to be contradictory, or assume that SOOOO many players were acting together.

not looking for a link, just someone to break it down. because with all the raw information out there to me not knowing what it is going on the different conspiracies seem harder to understand than the government's lies/non-answers and holes.

If all the conspiracies were true, 95,385 people were in Dealey Plaza to kill JFK. You have:

The Mafia (Chicago, New Orleans, Miami)
Castro
Russians
French drug dealer
James Files
E. Howard Hunt
Charles Nicoletti
James Braden
LBJ
H.L Hunt
Clint Muchinson
CIA
FBI
Charles Harrison (Woody's Dad)

and on and on...

If all the conspiracies were true, 95,385 people were in Dealey Plaza to kill JFK. You have:

The Mafia (Chicago, New Orleans, Miami)
Castro
Russians
French drug dealer
James Files
E. Howard Hunt
Charles Nicoletti
James Braden
LBJ
H.L Hunt
Clint Muchinson
CIA
FBI
Charles Harrison (Woody's Dad)

and on and on...

Don't forget the Jews.

Attachments

• 9148130.jpg
    9148130.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
I've even heard a theory the rear shot and a front shot hitting simultaneously.

That was what I was mentioning in my 4 things that were edited from the original Zapruder film. The shot from the rear came a split second before the front shot. The rear shot caused brain matter to eject upwards and caused his head to move slightly forward, right at the moment the frontal shot hit Kennedy in the right temple.

I can get trapped in here forever if I'm not careful. Like most who have done any level of independent research on JFK, I have a lot of opinions, and not many answers. Some things we will likely never know.

For the most part, I have chosen to form my opinions on "Best Evidence", by David Lifton; the writings of Doug Horne; Win Danker's site; Mary Ferrell's site; and a wide variety of internet "investigations" into the acoustics, photos, examination of the Zapruder film, eyewitnesses, the ER staff at Parkland, the three casket entires at Bethesda, the alteration of the head wounds, the Tippett murder, Jack Ruby, etc., etc, and ad nauseum. There are likely a few others I've overlooked, but that's the El Grande Mosaic. Going on 30 years now since I watched some TV show about the JFK assassination, and came away with the distinct impression that something just didn't add up. Over the years, I've done a fair amount of reading, both print and online. As for the "who", I'd go with the CIA, the Mafia, and various other "shadow" organizations in a supporting role. Here's where I think E. Howard fills in the blanks. At some point LBJ was brought onboard, and he stacked the deck for the Warren Commission, which is all you need to know about that. Arlen Specter did a nice job keeping the WC between the lines.

A lot of powerful people wanted John Kennedy dead. Throw a dart, and you'll likely hit a name that knew, or helped. Or both.

Same with RFK. I think Sirhan Sirhan shot at RFK, and hit him, but I don't think he fired the fatal shot.

Same with MLK. I don't think James Earl Ray fired that rifle.

And same with Lee Harvey Oswald. There's a chance he killed Tippett, but I'm satisfied he never fired at JFK, and I just can't make myself believe he killed Tippett. Maybe I need to spend more time down that hole...

I'll keep reading just in case someone has a link or info that I don't know about, but I'm done with the postulating. There are some smart folks in here. Form your own opinion.

Just remember this, just in case...JFK was going to "scatter the CIA to the winds".

Trump doesn't trust the CIA, and they know it.

Forewarned is forearmed.

Not before my time. Oswald shot him as far as I'm concerned. Everything else is conjecture.

For the cynics out there, a couple of questions:

1. Can you account for all of the shots fired in Dealey Plaza? How do you get to only 3 shots? Stemmons Freeway sign, James Tague, the limo windshield, the limo front visor, the south side of Elm St near the curb, shot to JFK's throat, back, head, and the 2-3 shots to Gov. Connerly, and the shell found at the top of the Records BLDG in the mid-1970s.

2. Explain the two wallets for Oswald, one found by Officer Croy on 10th St and the other in Oswald's back pocket after his arrest.

3. Explain to me how a guy in the height of the Cold War can defect to the Soviet Union and come back to this country with little to no inconveniences.

4. Who was dragged out the back of the Texas Theatre at about the same time Oswald was dragged through the front?

Not before my time. Oswald shot him as far as I'm concerned. Everything else is conjecture.

Place Oswald in the 6th floor window (don’t give me Brennan... he “placed LHO there” after coercion and seeing a lineup). Until anyone can do that, the LHO pitch is pure conjecture. Remember what Captain Fritz said.....

I have neither the time nor the patience to lay it all out, but if Oswald was on the 6th floor and fired the Carcano, explain the paraffin test. False positives were much more common than a false negative. I’m not going to touch the lunchroom/stairwell incident. We could fill up the Library of Congress with the events/timelines from 12:30pm, on 11/22/63, to the immediate moments following, before Oswald ever left the TSBD.

Last edited:
Link won't work, so google:

Hidden in plain view: The Zapruder film

The young girl, across Elm, running after the limo clearly reacts to something as she immediately stops and her head turns right. Is that the 1st shot?

Three years later, CBS News, after a year-long investigation, was much more confident about which shot missed. It was the first one, according to anchorman Walter Cronkite. And in its four-part documentary that aired on consecutive nights in June 1967, CBS suggested that the first shot had been fired at Zapruder frame 186, making the shooting sequence 6.9 seconds long.

So if the first shot missed, where did it go?

VN Store

Back