everybody seems

You are correct. People on this board seem to overreact a lot. 9-4 is not failed miserably by any means. 9-4 is above average. Acceptable at TN for long term ? No , but its not 'failed miserably' by any measure.

If Butch failed miserably, then so did everyone else in SEC apart from Bama. Rest of the SEC was basically filled with above average teams who beat each other ...

I'm sorry, but your logic is flawed. YOU LOSE TO VANDY AND YOU HAVE FAILED...it's just that simple.

Look you can't lose to SC and Vandy at the end of the season and expect the fan base to back you think about it up 21-7 in the second quarter and all you got to do is hold on and beat Vandy and you are on your way to the SUGAR BOWL that cant happen at TENNESSEE AND EXPECT THE FAN BASE TO BACK YOU. PS I BEEN A FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFING FAN NOW FOR 49 years i don't expect much but i do expect to beat Vandy with a Sugar Bowl birth on the line, look i like coach but now in the last 2 years blow 10 plus point leads against Oklahoma AND the Gators in 15 and follow that up with a choke job to Vandy thats keeps you out of the Sugar Bowl even coach Jones is smart enough to know he can't keep his job if anymore melt downs or choke jobs.:rock:

Hard to forgive blowing an opportunity to play in the Sugar Bowl by losing to Vandy. I know I can't.

VN Store

Back