Empty Neyland Movement (#uncluttervolnation)

Butch Jones STOLE checkered Neyland from the fans. Let's give him the fans vote on him.

Us as fans have a vote. I hope, hope, hope this has been enough for Currie. But let's show no doubt.

There is a #emptyneyland going. Fans get behind this leave no doubt on what we will tolerate.
We all are screaming to fire Butch, fire Currie.

It's simple join empty Neyland movement if Butch remains head coach through tomorrow midday.

This will force the change that is needed. And the fans only vote.

Burn tickets on social media. Tag in Currie,Jones,and sports media outlets.

We all support the players. Let's help them remove the man (Butch Jones) that is hurting their development and causing them losses.

You suck at organizing Boycotts. Maybe there is something else you do better?

Reactions: 2 people
You suck at organizing Boycotts. Maybe there is something else you do better?
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
People that hate this football program and university have attacked those participating in #emptyneyland as not being real fans......ignore them. They are the problem....

Let me say this as a season ticket holder for 34+ years.....I was at the Southern Miss game and the one's I recognized NOT at the game were lifelong season ticket holders and mid-level to high-end donors. This is true. I saw no one I knew around me...

There were NOT 95k fans there. They may have sold 95k tickets, but there was maybe 75k fans in attendance and by halftime that number dropped significantly.

It is working and the movement is just now starting. Keep pushing.........

the hits just keep coming and with Mays decommitting just adds more fuel to the fire.........

Reactions: 3 people
People that hate this football program and university have attacked those participating in #emptyneyland as not being real fans......ignore them. They are the problem....

Let me say this as a season ticket holder for 34+ years.....I was at the Southern Miss game and the one's I recognized NOT at the game were lifelong season ticket holders and mid-level to high-end donors. This is true. I saw no one I knew around me...

There were NOT 95k fans there. They may have sold 95k tickets, but there was maybe 75k fans in attendance and by halftime that number dropped significantly.

It is working and the movement is just now starting. Keep pushing.........

the hits just keep coming and with Mays decommitting just adds more fuel to the fire.........

There's no need to push the movement. I've got a lot of years devoted to the Big Orange and have seen this scenario. It''ll happen automatically if the admin. fails to correct the course. No true Vol is gonna want to watch a team that's under-performing due to bad coaching. I knew they would counter with an inflated attendance fiqure. The gig is up on the hill. The real money demands change.

VN Store

Back