Empty Neyland Movement (#uncluttervolnation)

is it a position, or a movement? we both agree CBJ needs to be fired. that's a position.

i'm still wondering what you, and yours, are really willing to do about it?

I've already explained. Last time...I will not go to the games--this week or any other--or otherwise spend my money in furtherance of the UTAD until we have a new FB coach. It's pretty simple. My personal choice. Everyone can make their own.

Reactions: 1 person
I've already explained. Last time...I will not go to the games--this week or any other--or otherwise spend my money in furtherance of the UTAD until we have a new FB coach. It's pretty simple. My personal choice. Everyone can make their own.

are you a donating season ticket holder, if you don't mind me asking?

cause if you are, and you are not going to donate/renew, then i respect that. you'd be the only one that i've seen that's put their money where the mouth is.

are you a donating season ticket holder, if you don't mind me asking?

cause if you are, and you are not going to donate/renew, then i respect that. you'd be the only one that i've seen that's put their money where the mouth is.

Yes and yes. Have been for 15+ years. And absolutely, if CBJ is retained, I will be a former season ticket holder.

Reactions: 4 people
Yes and yes. Have been for 15+ years. And absolutely, if CBJ is retained, I will be a former season ticket holder.

Season ticket holder here of 5 years. not renewing if Butch is still our coach next season. Honestly I may not renew unless we hire someone exciting. I’m tired of donating and paying for tickets just for mediocrity

Reactions: 2 people
Season ticket holder here of 5 years. not renewing if Butch is still our coach next season. Honestly I may not renew unless we hire someone exciting. I’m tired of donating and paying for tickets just for mediocrity

fair enough.:thumbsup:

You would find no questioning from me giving that scenario. At all.

The bold sums up my point to a T.

Going to be very interesting to see if the University "suspended" Butch for a couple of games tonight or first thing tomorrow morning to "investigate" the player safety allegations.

I don't care how they do it. Just end it and let these players have a chance to play football. Not watch Butch coach scared & distracted like he always does.

People have lost their minds. If you take a step back and get over yourselves you can see the inevitable is coming and CBJ is gone as soon as they know who the next coach is or the season ends. Anyone we are going after will be getting offers from other Power 5 schools and the process takes time.

Dumping CBJ now costs us a lot more $ than we may have to spend so it makes no sense to throw good money after bad. Whether CBJ is the coach or not the AD is having the same conversations with the outcome of a new coach next year.

Be grown ups for a bit and less like a bunch of millennials who want instant gratification or a freakin' safe space. Use logic and realize that if they could have fired him for cause he would be gone but it is better for the University and the state to hang on until he hangs himself. Just listen to him and the other coaches talk.... dead man walking and everyone knows it.

But sure, punish the kids who dedicated their college careers to the Vols and need our support now more than ever. Punish the guys getting beat to hell every Saturday for our entertainment because you are indignant.

I propose we instead handle ourselves with maturity and class if that still exists. Support the players and continue to message the administration that change is expected.

People have lost their minds. If you take a step back and get over yourselves you can see the inevitable is coming and CBJ is gone as soon as they know who the next coach is or the season ends. Anyone we are going after will be getting offers from other Power 5 schools and the process takes time.

Dumping CBJ now costs us a lot more $ than we may have to spend so it makes no sense to throw good money after bad. Whether CBJ is the coach or not the AD is having the same conversations with the outcome of a new coach next year.

Be grown ups for a bit and less like a bunch of millennials who want instant gratification or a freakin' safe space. Use logic and realize that if they could have fired him for cause he would be gone but it is better for the University and the state to hang on until he hangs himself. Just listen to him and the other coaches talk.... dead man walking and everyone knows it.

But sure, punish the kids who dedicated their college careers to the Vols and need our support now more than ever. Punish the guys getting beat to hell every Saturday for our entertainment because you are indignant.

I propose we instead handle ourselves with maturity and class if that still exists. Support the players and continue to message the administration that change is expected.

Except we don't know that Jones is leaving.

VN Store

Back