Empty Neyland Movement (#uncluttervolnation)

vols1707

Butch Jones STOLE checkered Neyland from the fans. Let's give him the fans vote on him.

Us as fans have a vote. I hope, hope, hope this has been enough for Currie. But let's show no doubt.

There is a #emptyneyland going. Fans get behind this leave no doubt on what we will tolerate.
We all are screaming to fire Butch, fire Currie.

It's simple join empty Neyland movement if Butch remains head coach through tomorrow midday.

This will force the change that is needed. And the fans only vote.

Burn tickets on social media. Tag in Currie,Jones,and sports media outlets.

We all support the players. Let's help them remove the man (Butch Jones) that is hurting their development and causing them losses.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47 people
Each individual (I know that word is ruined for everyone) person has a right to voice his or her opinion in their own way. Some will have no issue boycotting the game and eating tickets. Some will say you still have to go and support the kids and find some other way to get your point across. Both opinions are neither right nor wrong and no matter how you view it, it doesn't make you more of a "true" fan than someone else.

Reactions: 8 people
I'm not going to another home game as long as he's the coach. I went to both Alabama and to Lexington tonight but nothing at home. If you do go, u suggest wearing back to the game if he's not fired.

I haven't been able to sell my season tix on StubHub since the UGA loss. And they are good seats.

I don't think we need a hashtag, Mr. Millenial. The people are already doing their thing.

My alma mater. My son will start school there next fall. I will,once again, get my season tix. Hope, and pray for a change.

Reactions: 6 people
Nope, the players don't deserve it. Go support them. The decision has already been made.

dr-evil-right.gif

Reactions: 6 people
I agree but I would hate to mess with the players heads. Hopefully they know this isn't about them and they still have our full support.

Reactions: 2 people
Each individual (I know that word is ruined for everyone) person has a right to voice his or her opinion in their own way. Some will have no issue boycotting the game and eating tickets. Some will say you still have to go and support the kids and find some other way to get your point across. Both opinions are neither right nor wrong and no matter how you view it, it doesn't make you more of a "true" fan than someone else.
Your right. Alot of us just want to stick it to the administration for robbing the fans for soooooo loooong. It's past time. Enough is enough

Currie wants to Stabilize the Program & will bring in a Proven Winner- Bill Snyder - Not a long term Solution but he should turn it around quickly. Hire a Big Name Coach in 2 or 3 years

I agree but I would hate to mess with the players heads. Hopefully they know this isn't about them and they still have our full support.

The players will be fine and they hear and understand. They see what we see..."fire jones"...not fire players

Reactions: 4 people
Currie wants to Stabilize the Program & will bring in a Proven Winner- Bill Snyder - Not a long term Solution but he should turn it around quickly. Hire a Big Name Coach in 2 or 3 years

Snyder cant stand Currie.. The only reason Snyder didnt get Frank Martin'ed is because Snyder is KState.

Reactions: 1 person
there will be enough disinterested fans to show a lot of empty seats starting with So.Miss.
This will be followed by a drop-off in season ticket sales for next season. It will happen in increments. UT administration needs to know that the lost revenue can't be regained.

Reactions: 1 person
For those that have already paid for their season tickets and obviously can't even give them away now this would only be a waste of money.

there will be enough disinterested fans to show a lot of empty seats starting with So.Miss.
This will be followed by a drop-off in season ticket sales for next season. It will happen in increments. UT administration needs to know that the lost revenue can't be regained.

It's about time this administration start reaping what they constantly sow. They have been taking advantage of passionate and gullible fans for a long time. It's time for that to stop.

Reactions: 3 people
I hope you stub your toe on the kitchen table when you're getting ready to leave in the morning

VN Store

Back