Embarrassing

They look like the same team now for the last 6 years, they lack hustle and heart, they lost tonight simply because Georgia wanted it more. Our Coach has to held accountable.
Wanting it more would be on the student athletes. Sorry, jmo.

Reactions: Bret178
..behave yourself. I'm pretty pissed off myself.

giphy.gif

Call a time out!

Coach, My Rockets won tonight. Cleared some uncommitted wood and got jiggy with it. I love my Vols, all sports, and my local Houston teams. I wonder if and when the Owner will cut ties with our EVP of culture Jack Easterby. I come to the Lady Vols forum for a little solace. Tonight? None was offered. I'm watching to see Ms Wynn.

Reactions: Border Vol
If I stay up any longer I will regret my posts...already I have written/erased/written/erased....etc........too mad to do anything but steam

Man, I am mad
we had that game,,,several times, we had that game and then...
Man I'm mad

g'nite chuckiepoo

It ain't that CP....all I hear in Coach K's presser is "they they they we we we we they us we us we"......
not a single I or me

WBB | Kellie Harper | Press Conference 1/14/21

except, "I'll be disappointed if THEY don't come out of this fired up"....

Quit looking at them and start looking at yourself Kellie,,,,If you keep pointing at them, they will shut down on you!
YOU control THEM, at least that is what the job is supposed to be.

4:02 to go in Q3 we're up 49-41
End of Q we're down 54-49
13 point run,,,no time out

THEY!??????

Last edited:
It ain't that CP....all I hear in Coach K's presser is "they they they we we we we they us we us we"......
not a single I or me

WBB | Kellie Harper | Press Conference 1/14/21

except, "I'll be disappointed if THEY don't come out of this fired up"....

Quit looking at them and start looking at yourself Kellie,,,,If you keep pointing at them, they will shut down on you!
YOU control THEM, at least that is what the job is supposed to be.

4:02 to go in Q3 we're up 49-41
End of Q we're down 54-49
13 point run,,,no time out

THEY!??????
That was a piss poor performance down the stretch.

Reactions: T.J. and Border Vol
I think it was a good lose if used to embarrass the heck out of these lazy " girls" not women, not Ladies...immature girlsi. Not sure Kellie's motives, but here is what big things from which to be learned.
Kasi, catch ball while throwing your rump back, and go up-period! No dribble! You use your size, and beautiful rear to get automatic contact and a foul! Go up whether you like turn around or not. They are on your butt, side, and waiting to steal you dribble.
Jordan, playing d is bringing the best of your game, you stay with that
Key, why do you lean over people a ft smaller than you? Seriously stop, stand ground, and straight up? Stop it!
Until a small guard can contribute on D just stop playing them! Rennie is a fine D player in my opinion. Play here!
Davis drink Rae's energy and passion! Davis needs to be forced to scream at team before, and at halftime, and herself. It is a shame to have so much talent and just not play like you know it!
D was a joke
Kellie...if they are allowed to even touch a ball before next game...during practice ( they should get in gym on own after this) instead of none stop sitting, with their mouth's shut, and just forced to watch game non stop, then you should quit! Period!
Holly at least could get great talent here, you can't seem to make it play, soft, h
College level, or Lord- hard, or have you shown you can recruit at any level, worth of top 5 in SEC!
Period. Step up or go!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: T.J.
One recruiting class of lack luster, half butt talent and effort, and driven off 3 or 4 star potential players, whom she hasn't come close to anyone with their talent, nor have any really seriously considered coming here ( Massengale, Green, Mimi, and even the non savable Huskie Starting Guard). Face it, Green left because of lack of player oversite and control, supervision sucked on Kellie oversite, period...on Kellie.
!Massengale, Kellie couldn't sell herself to a point guard, who would rather sit out a year than be on your team? Embarrassing! Mimi, probably was gone after Holly was fired, but damn, she went to Maryland to sit and be recruited over, and start now after players injured, but Kellie must have zero appeal to not at least make her consider staying. She has gotten this crap effort out of talent, she can't yet dream of recruiting. Holly, well she at least got talent here. Kellie...this was a pathetic display. Maybe she let them play as badly as she recruits, hoping a lesson can be learned. But, if she sleeps tonight, she is probably worst coach in SEC, and Pat's tree!

Last edited:
They look like the same team now for the last 6 years, they lack hustle and heart, they lost tonight simply because Georgia wanted it more. Our Coach has to held accountable.
I agree it was ho hum maybe jesse Rennie
or Emily off the bench might have been a
a solution. We are not a top 25 team.
Tooooooooo inconsistent.

Sorry to post that on here ..im done with it .. but LV need something .. no accountability with this Coach as the last .. we need reincarnate Pat ..she would be lighting up some of these girls non chalant play !!! Getem PAT !!!

One recruiting class of lack luster, half butt talent and effort, and driven off 3 or 4 star potential players, whom she hasn't come close to anyone with their talent, nor have any really seriously considered coming here ( Massengale, Green, Mimi, and even the non savable Huskie Starting Guard). Face it, Green left because of lack of player oversite and control, supervision sucked on Kellie oversite, period...on Kellie.
!Massengale, Kellie couldn't sell herself to a point guard, who would rather sit out a year than be on your team? Embarrassing! Mimi, probably was gone after Holly was fired, but damn, she went to Maryland to sit and be recruited over, and start now after players injured, but Kellie must have zero appeal to not at least make her consider staying. She has gotten this crap effort out of talent, she can't yet dream of recruiting. Holly, well she at least got talent here. Kellie...this was a pathetic display. Maybe she let them play as badly as she recruits, hoping a lesson can be learned. But, if she sleeps tonight, she is probably worst coach in SEC, and Pat's tree!
Sorry,most if not all that is garbage ..

I think it was a good lose if used to embarrass the heck out of these lazy " girls" not women, not Ladies...immature girls. Not sure Kellie's motives, but here is what big things from which to be learned......

Players have to want to play for you. They have to WANT to give you their all.
Conversely as a coach, you have to be able to bring out their all.

I'm not putting this on the players
Kellie already did that in her presser...."Nope!"
There's a time to take responsibility and this was it!

Kellie said it in her presser..."GA made adjustments" that netted a
19-2 run
At some point we should have made some too:
Our post play was working, we went away from it
Our guards towered over their guards, yet we didn't post up the mismatches

want to take the life out of players?
Let them suffer through runs like this without at least trying to stop it.

An ugly win followed by an ugly loss, where you go out and toss them under the bus.!
Sorry folks, I can't defend that
It isn't the players that should be embarrassed in this one

I watched Uga score maybe 10 straight points and thought----Time Out! No timeout until a TV timeout! Im thinking KJH is actually LOST. And I had so much hope for her. All the Turnovers; my God can nobody throw & Catch? Wasted my last hour on them. Putting KH in the can with CJP.

VN Store

Back