Donald Trump Is Putin's Man

Just like Putin wouldn't dare launch a sophisticated cyber attack against the United States with Trump as President, right?

Trump would stand for it! LOL!

China and Russian have both been doing that for over a decade now and spanning multiple presidents. The real question you should ask is why this particular incident was politicized

I will deal with this claim first, because it is the most egregious misrepresentation of the facts. As usual, your post lacks specifics of what you are talking about. I can only assume that we have another Trump-bootlicker who is once again touting the sale of the anti-tank Javelin missiles to the Ukraine. It's a crock, and we have covered this heavily in the past.

There's a huge loophole in the GOP's claim that Trump's sale of Javelin missiles to Ukraine shows his support for the country

Throughout Trump's first impeachment proceedings, President Donald Trump's GOP allies in Congress touted his administration's sale of Javelin missiles to Ukraine as evidence he's supported them against Russian aggression.

However, Republicans always leave out the fact that the Ukrainians could not use the anti-tank missiles against pro-Russian separatists per the terms of the sale.

* If the sale of the Javelins was not what you were talking about, then you will need to be a little more precise for once.

LMFAO “but the terms of the sale” “a Ukrainian politician gave his word and I trust them”

You’ve completely lost it if you think such terms make any actual difference

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLS INC.
Trillion . Billions is old news.

This one sticks me right in the ass. Crypto bros running the economy. It's called debt people. You don't have more than you have. There is a "ceiling" for a reason. You bros have no clue what you are talking about. Printing a trillion dollar coin subtracts that value from all other dollars. The more you print, the less it's worth.. DUH. How stupid are these people? To think everyone else is so stupid? We were generous to let you have a job in the first place.

Can a trillion-dollar coin end the US debt-ceiling standoff?

This one sticks me right in the ass. Crypto bros running the economy. It's called debt people. You don't have more than you have. There is a "ceiling" for a reason. You bros have no clue what you are talking about. Printing a trillion dollar coin subtracts that value from all other dollars. The more you print, the less it's worth.. DUH. How stupid are these people? To think everyone else is so stupid? We were generous to let you have a job in the first place.

Can a trillion-dollar coin end the US debt-ceiling standoff?

I just agreed with DD. I’m going to make an appointment with a therapist

Nothing while Trump was POTUS. Biden approved Nordstream and made a disaster of pulling out of Afghanistan and Russia made the move. Could be all a coincidence but the point stands that Trump actually took actions that were against Putin despite your simplistic narrative.
Trump only took action when he was presented with a sanctions bill that he couldn't veto. Even then he delayed imposing those sanctions for as long as possible, while he continued to criticize the sanctions and publicly side with Putin's denials.

Those javelin missiles were not "action". They were never even used while he was President.

LMFAO “but the terms of the sale” “a Ukrainian politician gave his word and I trust them”

You’ve completely lost it if you think such terms make any actual difference
They were never used against the separatists in the Donbas region.

Trump only took action when he was presented with a sanctions bill that he couldn't veto. Even then he delayed imposing those sanctions for as long as possible, while he continued to criticize the sanctions and publicly side with Putin's denials.

Those javelin missiles were not "action". They were never even used while he was President.
Never give up.

Lol how is that even a crime? If anything she’s a criminal for first extorting the man and then breaking her NDA
How Michael Cohen broke campaign finance law

Because the payment to Stormy Daniels was made in order to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election, it is considered by prosecutors to have been a campaign contribution, and is therefore, subject to the limitations under campaign finance law. Former Trump Attorney, Michael Cohen, has already served time in prison for his role in the hush money payment to Daniels.

... and in order to prove extortion, the Trump defense would need to show that Stormy Daniels had initiated the transaction by approaching their client or representatives of their client with an offer. Michael Cohen has publicly stated that wasn't the case. Cohen approached her, on Trump's behalf.

Because the payment to Stormy Daniels was made in order to influence the outcome of the 2016 Presidential Election, it is considered by prosecutors to have been a campaign contribution, and is therefore, subject to the limitations under campaign finance law. Former Trump Attorney, Michael Cohen, has already served time in prison for his role in the hush money payment to Daniels.

... and in order to prove extortion, the Trump defense would need to show that Stormy Daniels had initiated the transaction by approaching their client or representatives of their client with an offer. Michael Cohen has publicly stated that wasn't the case. Cohen approached her, on Trump's behalf.

That is weak as hell.

Reactions: Vol8188

This is what we call "an activist prosecutor". The idea that these were "campaign contributions" is absurd.

Reactions: hog88
Hearing frumpy is going nuclear on desatan this morning. I got stuff to do, but feel free to post this **** show for the rest of us.

Hearing frumpy is going nuclear on desatan this morning. I got stuff to do, but feel free to post this **** show for the rest of us.
It is a sign of insecurity that Trump is attacking someone who hasn't even announced he's running yet, and DeSantis hasn't spoken negatively at all about Trump. This could backfire on Trump in Florida. DeSantis is more popular in that state than he is.

... and it will be interesting to hear what he is attacking DeSantis for. Their policies are identical across the board.

We'll see.

As already pointed out, it was strong enough to land Michael Cohen a 3 year prison sentence.

No, all the charges they dropped in exchange for his guilty plea and cooperation was what got him 3 years in prison. Even a former head of the FEC (during Obama) said the charges he pleaded guilty to were BS.

Sort of like the coordinated efforts of our government social media, and msm suppress information in a laptop right before the last election?

Reactions: hog88
It is a sign of insecurity that Trump is attacking someone who hasn't even announced he's running yet, and DeSantis hasn't spoken negatively at all about Trump. This could backfire on Trump in Florida. DeSantis is more popular in that state than he is.

... and it will be interesting to hear what he is attacking DeSantis for. Their policies are identical across the board.
DeSantis went sneakily passive aggressive on Trump the other day. Basically, without even mentioning Trump by name, simply said that he (DeSantis) had been re-elected. That had to EAT AT Trump like nothing else. I LOVED it 😂. DeSantis has a sense on subtlety that Trump could never emulate

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Esper said he and Milley stopped Trump from sending soldiers with 'rifles and bayonets' into US cities amid George Floyd protests: book

The 2nd-highest-ranking US general told Trump his idea for a big military parade in DC was 'what dictators do,' book says

I think people underestimate how much Trump's policies were held in check by the saner minds. I think some of the policies that he's getting credit for may come from advisors who later quit. Some people would probably refer to the these interfering underlings as "the shadow government" and everyone else the people who kept the country from going completely off the rails. If Trump rules again, I would anticipate the cooler heads will no longer be present and we'll see the true face and loyalties of Trump.

Esper said he and Milley stopped Trump from sending soldiers with 'rifles and bayonets' into US cities amid George Floyd protests: book

The 2nd-highest-ranking US general told Trump his idea for a big military parade in DC was 'what dictators do,' book says

I think people underestimate how much Trump's policies were held in check by the saner minds. I think some of the policies that he's getting credit for may come from advisors who later quit. Some people would probably refer to the these interfering underlings as "the shadow government" and everyone else the people who kept the country from going completely off the rails. If Trump rules again, I would anticipate the cooler heads will no longer be present and we'll see the true face and loyalties of Trump.

I'd look at anything Miley says with a skeptical eye.

VN Store

Back