Donald Trump Is Putin's Man

All I know is that the Crimea and this latest invasion didn't happen under Trump's presidency. Make of that what you will.
I'd say the invasion of Crimea had more to do with Euromaidan than careful consideration of who was US president at the time.

Reactions: lukeneyland
"Trump’s loans were issued by DBTCA, not the main bank, and underwritten by VTB, ensuring that the Russian-owned entity would take the financial hit if Trump defaulted. Records show that DBTCA’s total assets are around $40 billion. At the time Trump took office, he owed DBTCA approximately $350 million – nearly 1% of DBTCA’s entire assets. Trump still owes $350 million to the bank, and his daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner owe the bank up to $50 million."

https://forensicnews.net/trump-deut...sian-state-owned-bank-whistleblower-told-fbi/

Deutsche Bank examined Trump's account for Russia links

Last edited:
"Trump’s loans were issued by DBTCA, not the main bank, and underwritten by VTB, ensuring that the Russian-owned entity would take the financial hit if Trump defaulted. Records show that DBTCA’s total assets are around $40 billion. At the time Trump took office, he owed DBTCA approximately $350 million – nearly 1% of DBTCA’s entire assets. Trump still owes $350 million to the bank, and his daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner owe the bank up to $50 million."

https://forensicnews.net/trump-deut...sian-state-owned-bank-whistleblower-told-fbi/

You do realize many businessmen and US companies conduct business with Russia? They also do business with China by the billions but strangely that is never an issue even though China is far more of a threat to the US than Russia. Odd how that works! This is the problem with the Left, zero economic or business skills.

This is next level.

I can't even imagine a world in which I might get worked up over what a Russian State TV host said. In fact, my initial instinct would be to believe the opposite of what he/she stated.
I don't agree with you on much at all in the PF, but have a like. Seriously, who cares what the propaganda arm of Vlad thinks about anything? Of course they would say crap like this right now, it helps sow dissent here at home. This is like propaganda 101.

This is next level.

I can't even imagine a world in which I might get worked up over what a Russian State TV host said. In fact, my initial instinct would be to believe the opposite of what he/she stated.

Apparently some people are willing to pay VolMain for his “research” skills. His sources seem impecable.

VN Store

Back