Donald Trump Is Putin's Man

I'm not seeing it.
What don't you see?

Here is a video of Michael Cohen interviewing Stormy Daniels on the radio. It's long, but they both go into great detail. Cohen spilled the beans a long time ago. Cohen opened a shell company called "Essential Consultants," and at the direction of Donald Trump, he used it to funnel hush money payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal to keep them from going public before the 2016 election.

What don't you see?

Here is a video of Michael Cohen interviewing Stormy Daniels on the radio. It's long, but they both go into great detail. Cohen spilled the beans a long time ago. Cohen opened a shell company called "Essential Consultants," and at the direction of Donald Trump, he used it to funnel hush money payments to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal to keep them from going public before the 2016 election.

And not illegal unless the money was from the campaign.

What don't you see?

A shell company isn’t illegal. You keep repeating that part but that’s not of substance here.

A shell company isn’t illegal. You keep repeating that part but that’s not of substance here.
I didn't say opening a shell company was illegal by itself, but shell companies are often used to conduct illegal activity. That is the case here.

Shell companies are simply used by anyone who has any amount of money. Especially people like trump who make their money in real estate.
Shell companies are also simply used for money laundering, bribes, illegal kick backs and in this instance, paying hush money. See John Gotti.

Why are you arguing this? Michael Cohen has admitted that "Essential Consultants" was opened for the sole purpose of paying hush money to Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels.

Shell companies are also simply used for money laundering, bribes, illegal kick backs and in this instance, paying hush money. See John Gotti.

Why are you arguing this? Michael Cohen has admitted that "Essential Consultants" was opened for the sole purpose of paying hush money to Karen McDougal and Stormy Daniels.

The details of the transaction matter and I'm confused about when we are supposed to believe Michael Cohen and when we are told he's lying (as we were in the past when it didn't fit the narrative).

So?

Reactions: InVOLuntary
The details of the transaction matter and I'm confused about when we are supposed to believe Michael Cohen and when we are told he's lying (as we were in the past when it didn't fit the narrative).
Sure, they do.

Everything hinges on whether or not the $130K payment to Stormy Daniels constituted a campaign contribution.

btw - this appears to be what is being investigated:

The Times reported that the case could hinge on prosecutors showing that Trump and his company falsified records to hide the hush money payment from voters in advance of the election.

btw - this appears to be what is being investigated:

The Times reported that the case could hinge on prosecutors showing that Trump and his company falsified records to hide the hush money payment from voters in advance of the election.

Well then I expect a lot of investigations by this DA.

"shell companies" are used by every famous person in the world. If you look at tax records in and around Hollywood you won't find many celebrities (unless they're dumb), but you'll find a ton of LLC's that own homes. The idea that a shell company must mean "illegal" and that someone is laundering money or giving kickbacks is simply ignorant.

Because you keep focusing on these parts that only in your weird lefty mind are bad. People sign "severance packages" that include "NDA's" routinely and legally. People use "shell companies" routinely and legally. I don't personally own any property in my name and I'd recommend you do the same.

I don't believe that's correct - see my post above. It appears to be more about potential falsification of evidence. FEC would be pursuing if illegal campaign contribution
Yeah, I hadn't seen the crux of Bragg's investigation detailed anywhere. Thanks for posting. That does seem a little murky.

"shell companies" are used by every famous person in the world. If you look at tax records in and around Hollywood you won't find many celebrities (unless they're dumb), but you'll find a ton of LLC's that own homes. The idea that a shell company must mean "illegal" and that someone is laundering money or giving kickbacks is simply ignorant.

Because you keep focusing on these parts that only in your weird lefty mind are bad. People sign "severance packages" that include "NDA's" routinely and legally. People use "shell companies" routinely and legally. I don't personally own any property in my name and I'd recommend you do the same.

Biden used a shell company to shield tax liability - I think it was from a book advance.

Reactions: hog88

That is bull $hit.

I never said that the presence of a shell company "must" mean that someone is conducting illegal activity, but it is true that shell companies are frequently used for illegal purposes. That's a fact.

VN Store

Back