Donald Trump Is Putin's Man

I usually don't entertain these, but anyone but the cult. You telling me that Walker is the better candidate? Because, I don't even know who he is running against. Maybe that's the problem down there. Maybe the cult is all you have left?

Warnok is an alleged pastor of a Christian church. I thought Christians were the enemy of the left? I thought the left was against evictions of the poor who could not afford rent?

Walker was born with a speech impediment that he overcame. Was valedictorian of his class. One of the greatest athletes of all time.

I would say Walker is a helluva lot better candidate than warnok

Reactions: StarRaider
Oh yeah, I would be TERRIFIED to leave the house without my shots. You people are off your rockers. Completly bonkers .You are trying to kill each other out here intentionally.
Fg7d1AZWAAE8kI8

Reactions: BreatheUT
Warnok is an alleged pastor of a Christian church. I thought Christians were the enemy of the left? I thought the left was against evictions of the poor who could not afford rent?

Walker was born with a speech impediment that he overcame. Was valedictorian of his class. One of the greatest athletes of all time.

He was not valedictorian of anything. He just lied about that. And they are both massive garbage individuals

Because it mutates, and I have a family members that work in the cdc. She has had it three times even with shots (she works with infectious disease). It's not static. It changes. There is a high likleyhood this was developed in a lab in china, and accidentally escaped through an air duct. No lie. Even the experts agree. It's just getting started, but if you immunize, you can fight it. It's mostly mild with vaccines, and we can try to stop it's progression. With the shots, you are highly likely to have no symptoms, or a mild case and move on.
Wow this here's some real breaking news. It mutates AND it's likely from a lab in China? We should call it the China Virus. I bet if everyone got all four of their shots and a 5th and 6th booster, we could probably flatten this curve to nothing in about 15 days.
You just get this inside scoop from your fam at the CDC? If so she should be fired for incompetence and possibly jailed for spreading the virus 3 different times.

Reactions: StarRaider
Wow this here's some real breaking news. It mutates AND it's likely from a lab in China? We should call it the China Virus. I bet if everyone got all four of their shots and a 5th and 6th booster, we could probably flatten this curve to nothing in about 15 days.
You just get this inside scoop from your fam at the CDC? If so she should be fired for incompetence and possibly jailed for spreading the virus 3 different times.

And you should be arrested for leaving the basement without your court ordered helmet.

Reactions: flint
Careful.

You are about to reach volprof level of Lunacy.

I think volprof either had a forklift accident or in an insane asylum somewhere.

I’m sure if you ever had an ink blot test you would see Trump and Putin.

Maybe it's something you can't do, but I want to ask. When you reply to one of my posts, could you please not do so with your middle school wit? I would appreciate your saying something to advance a discussion, not something that is void of value and just plain stupid.

Maybe it's something you can't do, but I want to ask. When you reply to one of my posts, could you please not do so with your middle school wit? I would appreciate your saying something to advance a discussion, not something that is void of value and just plain stupid.

I could but it would be hard for anyone to advance a discussion full of lunacy.

Let’s discuss something’s that really matter to the majority of Americans.

1. Inflation
2. Supply chain shortages
3. Price of gasoline and food
3. War with Russia and China
5. Joe Biden telling multiple lies per day to the American people

Trump is no longer president and should never be president again.

Joe Biden is the sitting president and he is a disaster.

If you would like to have an adult conversation then stop advancing foolishness that 99% of is a blatant lie.

I could but it would be hard for anyone to advance a discussion full of lunacy.

Let’s discuss something’s that really matter to the majority of Americans.

1. Inflation
2. Supply chain shortages
3. Price of gasoline and food
3. War with Russia and China
5. Joe Biden telling multiple lies per day to the American people

Trump is no longer president and should never be president again.

Joe Biden is the sitting president and he is a disaster.

If you would like to have an adult conversation then stop advancing foolishness that 99% of is a blatant lie.
You don't get to talk about spreading lies when you just claimed Walker was valedictorian. You are as uninformed as those you are yelling about.

Reactions: flint
Well, I said I wouldn't do this, but someone pointed me to it. Apparently I cannot escape the information trap. This is what makes it so dangerous. it's inescapable. We were discussing the same thing this morning.

Par for the course, man, Republiars love liars. They'd vote for someone who claimed they saw a Duroc sow flying an F-15D and landing it on a toothpick.

Plus, Walker has something Warnok doesn't, a fake police badge. And a pecker that doesn't stay within his marriage. Not to mention a brain that barely works beyond controlling the involuntary functions of the body.

Reactions: Vol Main

If the world supports a "Christian" pastor, he's no true Christian

In our joint sniffing session, I faked it. Mine was mashed ripe persimmon. Your sniff stuff, I sneaked you, came from the bum of the Duroc sow. You seemed to like it just the same.

Lol! Woodsman, you are one odd bird. We may not see eye to eye politically, but I appreciate your entertainment value.

Lol! Woodsman, you are one odd bird. We may not see eye to eye politically, but I appreciate your entertainment value.

Frankly, that's sort of nice. I like to think even with someone I disagree with, or maybe even not like that much, I refuse to hate on them. Cause whatever hateful, truly hateful thing I say against them, the same goes for myself, if not twice over.

And you might have me pegged. A lot of stuff I post in VN is largely self-amusement, and an excuse to play around with words. Unfortunately for some, mingled with what I deem as the truth.

Reactions: norrislakevol

Much of what you say is unsubstantiated. To be blunt about it, with the polite niceties removed, he flat out lies. But most of all, Walker has proven that he is a scarecrow, a straw man, who doesn't have a brain. But you know, Republiars and their advocates, prefer lies so there's that....

Lies
and more Lies

Last edited:
Reactions: TN Ribs
Frankly, that's sort of nice. I like to think even with someone I disagree with, or maybe even not like that much, I refuse to hate on them. Cause whatever hateful, truly hateful thing I say against them, the same goes for myself, if not twice over.

And you might have me pegged. A lot of stuff I post in VN is largely self-amusement, and an excuse to play around with words. Unfortunately for some, mingled with what I deem as the truth.

Definitely not hating on you bro. You're a different cat, that is all.

VN Store

Back