Donald Trump Is Putin's Man

I leave my house, but I have three shots now. About to get the fourth. Not afraid anymore. 🤷🏻‍♂️ Was never afraid of shots anyway.

Newsome is a bright dude that is not afraid. It would NOT shock me in the least if he popped up in this thread. He comes at you. I have been wrong before, but I like Newsome, and I like Pete as well, a balanced thoughtful spokesman. I don't have a problem with him yet. He does get stubborn with his agendas tho.
I like Newsome too, he didn’t believe his own BS about Covid. THE French Laundry is the place to go when you want to snub your people for being locked in.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Newsome is a bright dude that is not afraid. It would NOT shock me in the least if he popped up in this thread. He comes at you. I have been wrong before, but I like Newsome, and I like Pete as well, a balanced thoughtful spokesman. I don't have a problem with him yet. He does get stubborn with his agendas tho.
Should have had a problem with Mayor Pete when formula was a logistics issues and upset with Pete before his one travel plans got delayed like the rest of the nation. Like everything else in the cabinet, after the fact.

Oh yeah, I would be TERRIFIED to leave the house without my shots. You people are off your rockers. Completly bonkers .You are trying to kill each other out here intentionally.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Oh yeah, I would be TERRIFIED to leave the house without my shots. You people are off your rockers. Completly bonkers .You are trying to kill each other out here intentionally.
Just put your mask on in the car, trust science.

Why are you getting a fourth? Serious question.

Because it mutates, and I have a family members that work in the cdc. She has had it three times even with shots (she works with infectious disease). It's not static. It changes. There is a high likleyhood this was developed in a lab in china, and accidentally escaped through an air duct. No lie. Even the experts agree. It's just getting started, but if you immunize, you can fight it. It's mostly mild with vaccines, and we can try to stop it's progression. With the shots, you are highly likely to have no symptoms, or a mild case and move on.

Because it mutates, and I have a family members that work in the cdc. She has had it three times even with shots (she works with infectious disease). It's not static. It changes. There is a high likleyhood this was developed in a lab in china, and accidentally escaped through an air duct. No lie. Even the experts agree. It's just getting started, but if you immunize, you can fight it. It's mostly mild with vaccines, and we can try to stop it's progression. With the shots, you are highly likely to have no symptoms, or a mild case and move on.

“Even the experts agree”

They also said 15 days

Wow.
Had the shots, works in the cdc, and has had it 3 times. LOL mmmmkay "Just getting started". BIGGER LOL

And as far as 'accidentally escaped', you have got to be kidding me. It was released intentionally.

Oh, and tell your 'family member' that I had FauciFlu once, no shots and have never had it since that I know of. As a mater of fact, I have only had one cold since I had FauciFLu in Dec 2020. I would have usually had 2 or 3 in that amount of time. I'll chalk it up to natural FauciFlu antibodies being the cure for the common cold.

Reactions: Majors
Wow.
Had the shots, works in the cdc, and has had it 3 times. LOL mmmmkay "Just getting started". BIGGER LOL

And as far as 'accidentally escaped', you have got to be kidding me. It was released intentionally.

Oh, and tell your 'family member' that I had FauciFlu once, no shots and have never had it since that I know of. As a mater of fact, I have only had one cold since I had FauciFLu in Dec 2020. I would have usually had 2 or 3 in that amount of time. I'll chalk it up to natural FauciFlu antibodies being the cure for the common cold.

Conveniently escaped during an election year.
Everything that happens after that was collateral damage

How can you include "nobody has a problem with republicans" with your other assertions? I have a problem with Republicans. They continually spout work product of Russian military counterintelligence while behaving like Donald Trump's criminal cult. They support overthrowing lawful elections and our U.S. Constitution. Those are big problems, and I cannot abide them.

Careful.

You are about to reach volprof level of Lunacy.

I think volprof either had a forklift accident or in an insane asylum somewhere.

I’m sure if you ever had an ink blot test you would see Trump and Putin.

VN Store

Back