Dominic Bailey caught with weed

He was pulled over for speeding and given a citation. This is kind of a minor thing. It’s weird how everyone is such a victim these days.

And that’s perfectly fine. He was speeding and was pulled over and that’s whatever. There’s absolutely no reason for anything else to be brought up then. He obviously wasn’t impaired so there’s no reason to search the car. Give him his ticket and move on.

And that’s perfectly fine. He was speeding and was pulled over and that’s whatever. There’s absolutely no reason for anything else to be brought up then. He obviously wasn’t impaired so there’s no reason to search the car. Give him his ticket and move on.
They smelled he had weed. They wrote him a ticket for it. So what?

They smelled he had weed. They wrote him a ticket for it. So what?

Why write him for a ticket for weed? Was he impaired? No. I should complain more about the lawmakers then the actual police itself, but my overall point is it’s absolutely stupid we give out misdemeanors for weed. Hell the judicial system thinks it’s dumb, because here’s what is going to happen. He’s gonna perform community service and the charge gets dropped. If weed is so dangerous to have, how come it can be easily dropped by doing community service?

Why write him for a ticket for weed? Was he impaired? No. I should complain more about the lawmakers then the actual police itself, but my overall point is it’s absolutely stupid we give out misdemeanors for weed. Hell the judicial system thinks it’s dumb, because here’s what is going to happen. He’s gonna perform community service and the charge gets dropped. If weed is so dangerous to have, how come it can be easily dropped by doing community service?
Because it was simple possession. The same as any small amount of narcotic.

People who get pulled over for speeding can get a citation for not wearing a seat belt too, among other things. If he smelled of booze instead of weed and had an open beer in his car he probably would have fared worse. I don’t think these laws are unreasonable.

Last edited:
It's a much larger % than the refer madness movement wants to admit. Add in alcohol and I would guess you're at a very big number. Many of the comments around it in this threadhave been laughably ignorant
Couldn't agree more with your last sentence. 🙄

It's a much larger % than the refer madness movement wants to admit. Add in alcohol and I would guess you're at a very big number. Many of the comments around it in this threadhave been laughably ignorant

Did you really mean reefer or when was the refer madness movement,

Reactions: peaygolf
I wish the KPD would stop targeting everyone for minor crap like weed. Go fight some real crime.

It’s illegal…..
If a law is a bad law, go through the proper channels to change it; but you don’t ignore it or not enforce it unilaterally as a university/community/city because you as the Un. president/mayor thinks it’s ‘silly’ or ‘minor’. That circumvents our form of government. Law enforcement’s job is to uphold the laws on the books….they are not allowed to pick and choose which laws to enforce. If it’s illegal, then the burden is on the person who broke the law.

The person to blame here DB.

KPD got him on a misdemeanor

These anachronistic marijuana laws will some day be viewed as silly. I would bet that most people who have seen photos photos of the Women's Christian Temporance Union in history/civics books thought they were silly but in fact they were more right than the current anti-marijuana crowd. Alcohol abuse was and still is a much worse problem,

Most people realize this as do some organizations and elected officials. I doubt there is anybody that's not aware of the fact that several states have already changed their laws to allow sale for recreational use.

The NFL reduced it's rules about use last year. Major League Baseball removed it from its banned substance list a couple of years ago. The NBA stopped random testing for it last year. The UFC allows it unless there is specific evidence that is is being used as a performance enhancing substance.

Reactions: Voltopia
I don't think this is a huge deal.... except... how stupid are these guys? Do they really not recognize that they're under a microscope right now?
While I agree they should exercise extreme caution due to that... its 2021. This shouldn't be a news story IF the only thing that happened was he was just caught with a little weed on him.

Reactions: VolinMC

VN Store

Back