Dobbs ready for Gator Bowl

Our own fans arguing over the woo in rocky top lol
What the **** people......
Sensitive feelings all around
Yeah, but is JG going to be the starter, win at least 8 games and be drafted next year? That'll get woo off track for awhile.

I like to say 'okay boomer' to other people. Cool phrase. I do it a lot lately. Just for fun. But I'm getting push-back.

My daughters told me not only am I to old to say 'okay boomer', but they're even too old. My daughters.

Okay millenials.
Lol I'm 35, i think I'm too old too. Just seemed to fit there.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
giphy.gif

Reactions: CR-vol
It's all in fun and I admit that I wasn't to keen on it at start. But Woo or not and live and let live.

I like the woo.....took my nephew who grew up in Ft. Lauderdale and is a Miami fan to 4 games this year and the first time he heard the WOO--in the BYU game--it shocked him and scared him to death.

He's a 6' 210 lb 8th grader--FB and BB player.
Neyland Stadium really made an impression on him and the crowd really changed his mind about the VOLS!

His favorite part of the experience was the V----O------L-----S cheer!
He went home after the BYU game and kept saying it to his mom (another Miami fan).

He also liked the 3rd down graphics on the Jumbotron and was surprised at how loud it got.

I hope to take him to some BB games this season.

GO VOLS!

and Merry Christmas to everyone! stay safe!

If he is that robotic and stiff IRL then I'm scared.. I'm pretty sure he might have wanted to do the thing but the idea was someone else's. That corny idea came from someone much older and paler than Dobbs j/s

Yes, I said it's corny and cringey but I still like it.
WTH?

I’m sure when rocky top was first played there were blue hairs who hated it, yet here we are.....
tradition has to start somewhere, Wooo!

Reactions: dduncan4163
for being America’s “toughest“, “greatest“ generation they sure are sensitive sometimes
Dear lord,

I dont know who is dumber, the woo haters or their ill informed attackers.

For those among you who feel like Boomer is an insult you really should look into the counter culture movement of the real baby boomers.

And the greatest generation thing....the boomers were never considered the greatest nor toughest generation.

They were, however, the ones that got sent to a shithole called Vietnam and then for their troubles were spit on and shunned by young punks their own age, ill-informed young folks...much like you who somehow thinks the boomers were considered the greatest generation..

VN Store

Back