Dobbs ready for Gator Bowl

MikeVol44

I like the woo.....took my nephew who grew up in Ft. Lauderdale and is a Miami fan to 4 games this year and the first time he heard the WOO--in the BYU game--it shocked him and scared him to death.

He's a 6' 210 lb 8th grader--FB and BB player.
Neyland Stadium really made an impression on him and the crowd really changed his mind about the VOLS!

His favorite part of the experience was the V----O------L-----S cheer!
He went home after the BYU game and kept saying it to his mom (another Miami fan).

He also liked the 3rd down graphics on the Jumbotron and was surprised at how loud it got.

I hope to take him to some BB games this season.

GO VOLS!

and Merry Christmas to everyone! stay safe!

GetYouSomeofThat

for being America’s “toughest“, “greatest“ generation they sure are sensitive sometimes
Dear lord,

I dont know who is dumber, the woo haters or their ill informed attackers.

For those among you who feel like Boomer is an insult you really should look into the counter culture movement of the real baby boomers.

And the greatest generation thing....the boomers were never considered the greatest nor toughest generation.

They were, however, the ones that got sent to a shithole called Vietnam and then for their troubles were spit on and shunned by young punks their own age, ill-informed young folks...much like you who somehow thinks the boomers were considered the greatest generation..

VN Store

Sponsors