Dobbs ready for Gator Bowl

No WOO for me, ever. That was not in the original version, and I hate it.

I get it because I too grew up in the 80's and 90's before the woooo, but it doesnt bother me. And quite honestly if we're being technical Rocky Top wasnt even played until 1972 if we're talking about things that were original and its not even our official fight song.......to put that in perspective General Neyland never heard Rocky Top even being played sooooooo...........Happy Holidays (sounds like you need it) and GO VOLS!!!!

Last edited:
I get it because I too grew up in the 80's and 90's before the woooo, but it doesnt bother me. And quite honestly if we're being technical Rocky Top wasnt even played until 1972 and its not even our official fight song.......to put that in perspective General Neyland never heard Rocky Top even being played sooooooo...........Happy Holidays (sounds like you need it) and GO VOLS!!!!
Just a preference. I need it no more or less than you. Opinions, my friend. You're no better and no worse than me.

No WOO for me, ever. That was not in the original version, and I hate it.
I give my all to make fans of other teams hate the woo.

After a 1st down, “1st down Tennessee! Woo! We don’t high five for 1st downs.

After a QB sack. “Quarterback sack! Woo!

After a stop on 3rd down forcing a punt. “Way to shut em down defense! Woo!

Doing this along with going for it when Rocky Top is played is a great way to get fans on the road hating the woo.

I’ve got a bunch of kids and getting them going with the woo is fun for me.

If I have behaved this way while sitting next to you at a game, I am sorry, but I can’t say I will stop.

This is one of the better ESPN bowl game promos I’ve seen in a while. I have a hunch it was Dobb’s idea.
If he is that robotic and stiff IRL then I'm scared.. I'm pretty sure he might have wanted to do the thing but the idea was someone else's. That corny idea came from someone much older and paler than Dobbs j/s

Yes, I said it's corny and cringey but I still like it.

VN Store

Back