Disney +

There are a couple of shows I wish were on Disney+: the "Aladdin" cartoon series from the 90s and "The Famous Jett Jackson." Those are two shows I really enjoyed as a kid.

Hey Bub! How did I not know about this?
Unfortunately we have to wait until 2023 for the series to release.

20220106_223020.jpg

"X-Men: The Animated Series star Cal Dodd is taking another stab at voicing Wolverine in X-Men '97. The all-new original series from Marvel Studios picks up where the beloved '90s cartoon left off, continuing the animated adventures of the mutants assembled by Professor Charles Xavier (voice of Cedric Smith) in the version that aired between 1992 and 1997. After announcing the Disney+ revival in November, Marvel confirmed Dodd's return alongside original cast members Lenore Zann (Rogue), George Buza (Beast), Alison Sealy-Smith (Storm), Chris Potter (Gambit), Catherine Disher (Jean Grey), Adrian Hough (Nightcrawler), and Christopher Britton (Minister Sinister)."

"New voices confirmed in undisclosed roles include Jennifer Hale (Avengers Assemble), Anniwaa Buachie (Archer), Ray Chase (Pokémon), Matthew Waterson (Trollhunters: Tales of Arcadia), JP Karliak (Spidey and His Amazing Friends), Holly Chou (The Big Sick), Jeff Bennett (Young Justice), and AJ LoCascio (Voltron: Legendary Defender). Beau DeMayo (Netflix's The Witcher, The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf) is head writer."

Reactions: Rishvol

VN Store

Back