Disney +

When a private company achieves de facto monopoly status, they begin to lose the ability to make arbitrary decisions. See utility companies for example. Disney isn’t there yet, but Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube are for all practical purposes, monopolies.

How can Twitter and Facebook be monopolies when they are essentially direct competitors?

YouTube has competitors as well. Like Vimeo or even TikTok.

And just for sheets and giggles do you know what the most shared stories on Facebook happen to be week in and week out?

Rewatched prequels with kids this week. Gives me a new insight into how much better they are than I thought, and, how ****** the newest three SW are.

Going to give Clone Wars a go

Reactions: BenGrimm
Rewatched prequels with kids this week. Gives me a new insight into how much better they are than I thought, and, how ****** the newest three SW are.

Going to give Clone Wars a go

The prequels are better when viewed through the eyes of children. I appreciated them more after watching them with my kids.

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Watched the first episode of Star Wars Visions and it was incredible. I’m not a huge anime fan but I was blown away by the animation. Of course Star Wars being heavily inspired by old samurai films lended itself to this particular story. I’ll definitely check out the others.

Reactions: OptimusPrimerib
Watched the first episode of Star Wars Visions and it was incredible. I’m not a huge anime fan but I was blown away by the animation. Of course Star Wars being heavily inspired by old samurai films lended itself to this particular story. I’ll definitely check out the others.

Loved all but one of them. Can't remember which one that was though

VN Store

Back