D4H's 2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings

Is Joe Thomas attractive? He’s arguably the best OL from the last decade

Offensive lineman and defensive lineman go by a different set of rules. Its more about having a look of toughness and no empathy moreso than being classically attractive.

Its one of the reasons I'm confident Trey Smith will be a great player in the NFL. He's got that aggressive look that is perfect for being a lineman.

Last edited:
What is a good look for a kicker or punter, D4H? Is it just like the QB's, all handsome and stuff, or is it big thighs....?

That's tough. I've only recently started looking into coaches and can't find a real trend. Bill Belichek is the one that throws me off.
Have to agree with that. Belichek can look like a homeless man coaching on the sidelines, sometimes. Then u have good looking dudes like Carrol, McVay, Tomlin and Gruden, that are all SB winning coaches. McVay, not yet, but off to a good start. Then u have an overweight, cowboy mustache having great coach like Andy Reid. Although Reid hasn't won the big one, close tho. Yeah, coaches have to be the exception to the rule in the "eye test/got the winning look" theory.

But anyway, I hope Dobbs gets a chance to shine this week. Dobbs is a gamer and I think if given the chance, he will produce and most importantly, WIN

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman
Been saying for months that D4H is the sports version of "The Onion"

There's just enough "real" data points running around to give it all a facade of legitimacy but this half-arsed quasi-phenotype evaluation is just a bridge too far. (not that it isn't funny)

Reactions: TDawg
Have to agree with that. Belichek can look like a homeless man coaching on the sidelines, sometimes. Then u have good looking dudes like Carrol, McVay, Tomlin and Gruden, that are all SB winning coaches. McVay, not yet, but off to a good start. Then u have an overweight, cowboy mustache having great coach like Andy Reid. Although Reid hasn't won the big one, close tho. Yeah, coaches have to be the exception to the rule in the "eye test/got the winning look" theory.

But anyway, I hope Dobbs gets a chance to shine this week. Dobbs is a gamer and I think if given the chance, he will produce and most importantly, WIN
Matt Patricia is the guy that I most see and think "that's a HC?!?!?!?"

Reactions: The Dog
So Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, and Lamar Jackson are all better than Rex Gros... Sorry Baker Mayfield. Yeah good breakdown. They all look so much better than him don't they. D4H knows his stuff.

So Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, and Lamar Jackson are all better than Rex Gros... Sorry Baker Mayfield. Yeah good breakdown. They all look so much better than him don't they. D4H knows his stuff.

Why am I not surprised. I'm guessing you were all over RG3 in 2012. Or Dak in 2016. Don't get too excited. We've seen fool's gold before many times with rookie QBs.

With regard to Mayfield, he walked into an easy situation tonight. Coming in when your team is down is actually easier than the game being tied or being ahead. He didn't have much pressure on him. Also the Jets didn't even prepare for him. Plus since it was a home game, the crowd gave them juice when Taylor went out and Mayfield came in.

Let's see how he does when a team is actually gonna prepare for him. Tonight's game was an impressive performance but it was an EASY situation.

Why am I not surprised. I'm guessing you were all over RG3 in 2012. Or Dak in 2016. Don't get too excited. We've seen fool's gold before many times with rookie QBs.

With regard to Mayfield, he walked into an easy situation tonight. Coming in when your team is down is actually easier than the game being tied or being ahead. He didn't have much pressure on him. Also the Jets didn't even prepare for him. Plus since it was a home game, the crowd gave them juice when Taylor went out and Mayfield came in.

Let's see how he does when a team is actually gonna prepare for him. Tonight's game was an impressive performance but it was an EASY situation.

No NFL situation is an easy situation. But what remains to be true is Josh Allens inability to be a consistent passer with completion percentages at 40% (Coming in on a game where they were behind, so should of been easier right?)

With his poor QBR and low completion percentage being on par with his high school and college career, he will prove in time to be the exact same person he has always been. To see Bakers throws, read progressions, and tho dangerous, unique ability to extend the play I dont see how any logical person would say Allen is better. If you had plugged Allen in that game for Baker, they don't win that game. Simple as that.

I won't comment on RG3 because of his injury and I was never big on Dak. None of those situations are comparable. I wasn't big on Mariota, Winston, Mitch T, or many others. Baker had a great game and will next week as well. Josh Allen however will continue to be the same person throwing more pics than TDs and completing anywhere from 38%-58% of his passes at most. He makes slow reads, and doesnt have what it takes.

Thought you might like to see this as well. Good list of names there huh?

Jeff George sounds about right when ut comes to the level of NFL success I expect for Mayfield.
Luckily for me I have stats to back my side up and I have chosen to side with one of the most effiect QBs of all time, who firsr NFL game is on par with his consistency im college.

If not for his theee dropped passes he would of had one of the most efficent rookie QB games of all time.

And youve choosen to side with Josh Allen. A QB that chokes against big competition and completes, at best, 50% of his passes. He is the next Jamarcus Russell at best.

You have said a lot of mindless things in the past but this one has to be WAY up at the top of the list as the most ignorant. First off, how the heck would you know? When a guy comes in when his team is down, as is often the case with the Browns, there is usually a reason even beyond the QB. No, it's not easier, it's never easy at all and no, there is never less pressure from a first overall pick. I mean come on man, you constantly just pull stuff out of your azz and throw it out there with zero actual knowledge and this is just proof of it.

Allen may be just a hair shy better than Ryan Leaf when it's all said and done too. Especially based on your QB track record

Josh Allen will be the face of the NFL along with Josh Dobbs for the next 10-15 years.

They are the two most talented QBs to enter the NFL since Aaron Rodgers in 2005.

Josh Allen will be the face of the NFL along with Josh Dobbs for the next 10-15 years.

They are the two most talented QBs to enter the NFL since Aaron Rodgers in 2005.
Says someone who knows nothing about QBs .. here's your "eye test" in a nutshell ... if they run and look pretty in their uniform, future HoF. If they don't run and the pads don't sit just right on them but they can throw the ball anywhere on the field with accuracy, future bust despite fluky early success in the NFL like 3,800 yard, 30TD seasons.

VN Store

Back