D4H's 2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings

Says someone who knows nothing about QBs .. here's your "eye test" in a nutshell ... if they run and look pretty in their uniform, future HoF. If they don't run and the pads don't sit just right on them but they can throw the ball anywhere on the field with accuracy, future bust despite fluky early success in the NFL like 3,800 yard, 30TD seasons.

How you look determines your success in life.

You will learn this soon enough.

How you look determines your success in life.

You will learn this soon enough.
I know you know little about me but TRUST ME, there is nothing you can teach me about success. Do I still learn about success principles (which are the foundations of success for anyone)? Yes. But success has little to do with how you look. Keep trolling though.

Josh Allen looked great yesterday....

Sacked 7 times. QBR of 34.0 true star.

He's a rookie with limited talent around him. Inconsistent play should be expected.

You guys can be prisoner of the moment and flip flop each week based on what happens during a rookie season. I'm staying consistent cause at the end of the day talent will rise to the top.

Josh Allen is the most talented QB from the 2018 draft. Thus he will ultimately be the best. And nothing that happens his rookie season is changing my mind.

He's a rookie with limited talent around him. Inconsistent play should be expected.

You guys can be prisoner of the moment and flip flop each week based on what happens during a rookie season. I'm staying consistent cause at the end of the day talent will rise to the top.

Josh Allen is the most talented QB from the 2018 draft. Thus he will ultimately be the best. And nothing that happens his rookie season is changing my mind.

(Cough)

Here are my predictions for the rookies this upcoming season:

I believe Josh Allen (Bills) has the best chance to start of all the rookie QBs and have immediate success. Buffalo Bills are a talented team that made the playoffs last year. I can see Josh Allen stepping in and having a stellar rookie year where he leads the Bills to the playoffs.{QUOTE}

Offensive line is bad. Don't matter how good you are on defense or at RB if the o-line is bad.

As I've said many times before, I'm not an expert at evaluating o-lines.

You're either blind or you didn't watch the game. And on top of that, there were several sacks where he should have shifted the protection up front because Stevie Wonder could see the free guy coming pre-snap. Several of the horrendous throws from Allen came from clean pockets (I JUST finished watching the game), his first interception was on a scramble but he threw the damn ball back toward the middle of the field towards the end zone. That's a freshman mistake not a rookie mistake. Second INT almost caused the WR to get destroyed so that guy is really glad it was just an INT and not a murder. He held the ball too long several times and has to get a better sense of pocket presence. It's the NFL, you don't always get 4.5 seconds of clean pocket and WRs with 10 yards of no one around them like at Wyoming.

As for blaming it all on the rest of the team, Matt Stafford has been playing with a less than average OL, next to nothing for a running game and one WR that most people outside of Detroit can even name and he retired a few years ago. Philip Rivers rarely has a 1k RB behind him and with the exception of Gates in his prime or some years with V-Jack, he hasn't had a crop of talent around him either. The Chargers OL isn't bad but it's not the 1992 Cowboys either. And hell, don't even get me started on Kirk Cousins.

Point is, when Allen was at Wyoming, he had guys running free and didn't have to split coverages, apparently didn't have to adjust protections at the line and didn't see this type of pressure. And even then, he wasn't all that accurate.

Freak sits back and laughs I’m sure

I have some conspiracy theories.

Maybe D4H is Freak's alter ego.

But I did think at one time that Orange Defense was D4H because when D4H wasnt posting, OD was sunshine pumping.

I have to say that D4H is the greatest troll of all time. I will admit to that. He is the Donald Trump of VN.

I have some conspiracy theories.

Maybe D4H is Freak's alter ego.

But I did think at one time that Orange Defense was D4H because when D4H wasnt posting, OD was sunshine pumping.

I have to say that D4H is the greatest troll of all time. I will admit to that. He is the Donald Trump of VN.
Where is OrangeDefense BTW, he kept up the "Kirby can't beat Pruitt" madness all the way til the end.

Can we talk about Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch for a minute?

He put a number on my guy Alvin Kamara last night. Totally shut him down. I've never seen a linebacker beat Alvin to the edge as much as Vander Esch did last night. He totally took Alvin and the Saints short passing game out of the game. His speed sideline to sideline is crazy.

Leighton Vander Esch might be the best inside LB in the NFL right now. I can't think of anyone playing at a higher level. And to think ya'll were calling me out for having him rates higher than Roquan Smith. I'm looking like a genius right now for having Vander Esch rated as high as I did before the draft.

Can we talk about Cowboys LB Leighton Vander Esch for a minute?

He put a number on my guy Alvin Kamara last night. Totally shut him down. I've never seen a linebacker beat Alvin to the edge as much as Vander Esch did last night. He totally took Alvin and the Saints short passing game out of the game. His speed sideline to sideline is crazy.

Leighton Vander Esch might be the best inside LB in the NFL right now. I can't think of anyone playing at a higher level. And to think ya'll were calling me out for having him rates higher than Roquan Smith. I'm looking like a genius right now for having Vander Esch rated as high as I did before the draft.

What is it you say all the time. One game means nothing.

What is it you say all the time. One game means nothing.

The result of one game doesn't matter. But the skills and ability you exhibit do.

Vander Esch did something last night no other linebacker in the NFL has been able to do the last 2 years: beat Alvin Kamara to the edge.

The talent he exhibited last night was incredible. He looks like a future Hall of Famer.

The result of one game doesn't matter. But the skills and ability you exhibit do.

Vander Esch did something last night no other linebacker in the NFL has been able to do the last 2 years: beat Alvin Kamara to the edge.

The talent he exhibited last night was incredible. He looks like a future Hall of Famer.
A. He was drafted in the first round so you hardly look like a genius
B. You had 4 LBs rated higher than Roquan who is on an incredible defense and yet still leading his team in tackles .. no genius award
C. The very thing you are raving over Vander Esch over is Roquan's strong suit. His sideline to sideline speed was topped by no one coming out of the draft
D. This is just your way of covering for AK not having a great game. It's ok little fella, AK will be back to form next week

A. He was drafted in the first round so you hardly look like a genius
B. You had 4 LBs rated higher than Roquan who is on an incredible defense and yet still leading his team in tackles .. no genius award
C. The very thing you are raving over Vander Esch over is Roquan's strong suit. His sideline to sideline speed was topped by no one coming out of the draft
D. This is just your way of covering for AK not having a great game. It's ok little fella, AK will be back to form next week

Roquan Smith is trash. I've watched plenty of Bears games. He hasn't exhibited half the talent Vander Esch has done so far.

Leighton Vander Esch may have gone in the 1st round but I'm the only one who said he would be a Hall of Fame talent.

Roquan Smith is trash. I've watched plenty of Bears games. He hasn't exhibited half the talent Vander Esch has done so far.

Leighton Vander Esch may have gone in the 1st round but I'm the only one who said he would be a Hall of Fame talent.
You are straight up LYING if you think that dude is trash. As good a defense as the Bears have and he is leading the team in tackles. They drafted him that high to be a tackling machine and he is all that and more. Stop lying about what you "watched" because then, yes, you would be the ONLY one calling him trash. Of the many statements you have made COMPLETELY DISQUALIFYING YOU FROM BEING ABLE TO SAY YOU "KNOW TALENT", this one is way up the list.

Reactions: Hairy Vols
Great news indeed. Nobody has had to fight more demons when it comes to substance addiction than Josh Gordon. He should be able to mentor Antonio Callaway based on his journey.

I hope Antonio heeds his advice because they are so similar. Josh Gordon if not for the substance addiction would have been the best WR in the NFL for the last 5 years. He had Hall of Fame talent like Antonio Callaway but he threw it away. Hopefully Callaway learns from him so that he doesn't throw away his Hall of Fame talent.

Patriots WR Josh Gordon indefinitely suspended

Roger Goodell called, wants you to stop mentioning any NFL players in your posts on VolNation.

does D4H get credit for predicting Fournette would be a bust ?

Is he a bust though? He wasn't terrible his rookie year, and he was hurt on/off most of this year. I also read that Jacksonsville had quite a few OLine injuries along with the obvious QB problems. Lets see what a full 3rd year with maybe a revamped offense looks like.

VN Store

Back