D4H's 2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings

Big Ben to remain with Steelers through 2021

Wonder if this will stir D4H's pot at all .. Big Ben with a two year extension .. tells me all I need to know about how they feel about their current QBs.

In fairness though it might be saying just as much about Ben. (who, as we know since being told, is garbage) He finished #1 in yardage, #5 in TD's and #10 in comp% of QB's with at least 300att. Granted he threw some bad picks but by virtue of how many att he had his int% was still 18th. (nothing to brag about but perhaps not as bad as his raw int# of 16)

To your point though the only way it appears anyone is playing instead of BB for the next couple years is mop up or he's unavailable.

In fairness though it might be saying just as much about Ben. (who, as we know since being told, is garbage) He finished #1 in yardage, #5 in TD's and #10 in comp% of QB's with at least 300att. Granted he threw some bad picks but by virtue of how many att he had his int% was still 18th. (nothing to brag about but perhaps not as bad as his raw int# of 16)

To your point though the only way it appears anyone is playing instead of BB for the next couple years is mop up or he's unavailable.
This may not be popular to some on here, but it really is to get Mason Rudolph ready to take over. He is a better fit for the system they currently run and has the arm to hit the deep outs they need to move the chains.

It's being reported that Antonio Calloway has shown up to training camp out of shape. I don't guess his kind eyes and symmetrical matter too much.

Only way he comes back is if BR tears his ACL before the season starts

I figured he would have shown up after Dobbs did pretty well in the first preseason game. Of course Rudolph did too.

Personally I think he jumped ship because through all his crazy predictions, he did say if Dobbs wasn't an MVP candidate by the end of his 3rd year he'd never do player evaluations again....or something like that. It would take pretty much a miracle for that to happen, but if for some reason it happened he'd show back up in a heartbeat.

Reactions: 508mikey
I figured he would have shown up after Dobbs did pretty well in the first preseason game. Of course Rudolph did too.

Personally I think he jumped ship because through all his crazy predictions, he did say if Dobbs wasn't an MVP candidate by the end of his 3rd year he'd never do player evaluations again....or something like that. It would take pretty much a miracle for that to happen, but if for some reason it happened he'd show back up in a heartbeat.
Not as D4H for a screen name...don’t think he has an option. Was reading a story link on Twitter where they’re saying that Rudolph will beat out Dobbs based on being a draft pick last season and they wouldn’t want to admit it was wasted. Wasn’t Dobbs drafted? 😏

Not as D4H for a screen name...don’t think he has an option. Was reading a story link on Twitter where they’re saying that Rudolph will beat out Dobbs based on being a draft pick last season and they wouldn’t want to admit it was wasted. Wasn’t Dobbs drafted? 😏

Did he get the banhammer?

Maybe but I'm pretty sure nationdom is him and that guy is still around.
Nationdom is most certainly him .. any study in linguistic forensics shows he has the same writing style and verbiage .. the hyperbole levels are the exact same as well. Dobbs is a solid backup QB but doesn't have the arm strength to move to full-time starter status. He has a tough time putting enough velocity on the ball to hit the outside hash throws.

Nationdom is most certainly him .. any study in linguistic forensics shows he has the same writing style and verbiage .. the hyperbole levels are the exact same as well. Dobbs is a solid backup QB but doesn't have the arm strength to move to full-time starter status. He has a tough time putting enough velocity on the ball to hit the outside hash throws.

That and the infamous thread where D4H was going back and forth with someone and Nationdom showed up to back up D4H; then someone responded directly to D4H and Nationdom responded to said post and quite obviously forgot to switch accounts.

Looks like he left after you ticked him off in the NCAA thread about Lincoln Riley and his buyout. My guess is look for a brand new account by the end of the month who posts exactly like Dave.
Yankee ticked him off a bit also and PJ in the political meme thread -- such tender feelings that guy has

Reactions: VolsSportsFan
Did he get the banhammer?
I don’t know how it works in the new system but previously if your profile was unavailable, you were gone...ala Chief. He was on vacation for a long time after that “Dobbs is terrible” thread/troll job, but you could see that he was logged on.

Yankee ticked him off a bit also and PJ in the political meme thread -- such tender feelings that guy has

He definitely does. His previous usernames he'd start going off if you called him "Dave" enough. And his PruittWillDoIt account he left after he made that really creepy "Girls of UTEP" thread in the Tavern and posted like 100 pictures in about 15 minutes.

Reactions: 508mikey
He definitely does. His previous usernames he'd start going off if you called him "Dave" enough. And his PruittWillDoIt account he left after he made that really creepy "Girls of UTEP" thread in the Tavern and posted like 100 pictures in about 15 minutes.
In the political memes thread there would be whole pages where it would say "you have this member blocked" or whatever and there was nothing else on the page.

That and the infamous thread where D4H was going back and forth with someone and Nationdom showed up to back up D4H; then someone responded directly to D4H and Nationdom responded to said post and quite obviously forgot to switch accounts.
Cant Freak see all our IPs? He should be able to confirm if they're the same poster.

VPNs are a cool thing
But if he is the same poster, freak can possibly still see the IP and know if they are one in the same. Depends on how the IP pool was set up in the VPN infrastructure but the hiding of the internet facing IP not automatic, it just isn't YOUR actual IP or even your ISPs IP. Could be a S_NAT IP situation as well.

VN Store

Back