D4H's 2018 NFL Draft Prospect Rankings

Is he a bust though? He wasn't terrible his rookie year, and he was hurt on/off most of this year. I also read that Jacksonsville had quite a few OLine injuries along with the obvious QB problems. Lets see what a full 3rd year with maybe a revamped offense looks like.
according to Coughlin he has an attitude problem

Is he a bust though? He wasn't terrible his rookie year, and he was hurt on/off most of this year. I also read that Jacksonsville had quite a few OLine injuries along with the obvious QB problems. Lets see what a full 3rd year with maybe a revamped offense looks like.

It's not always fair to ding someone for injuries, literally anyone can get hurt at any time, but Fournette isn't far from looking like he's a bit too easy to get nicked up. Going back to LSU he's missed a number of games for one reason or another. He needs to avoid being one of "those" guys moving forward or even if his production goes up it's going to be an issue.

The Jags offense was a mess regardless. The QB play was pretty miserable and defenses keyed on Fournette even more than they did other rushers. In fact Fournette was #3 in the league facing 8 or more players in the box. The Jag's other primary rusher (Yeldon) faced that kind of defense much less. (35.34% vs 21.15%) Either the line is going to have to be good enough to compensate for that kind of rush bias by the defense (it hasn't been) or the QB play is going to have to improve sufficiently to make them pay for playing with such a bias. Otherwise it's going to be tough sledding for Fournette regardless of his health.

Reactions: LittleCat
So does Antonio Brown apparently, that doesn't make him a bust.
now looks like the media made it up (about Brown) - Fournettes GM made the comments about him - he may still turn out to be a decent player imo, but it wont happen in Jacksonville

D4H, came over here looking for you since I never see you in the recruiting forum anymore.

Do you have 2019 draft comments yet? some early bird notes for us?

D4H, came over here looking for you since I never see you in the recruiting forum anymore.

Do you have 2019 draft comments yet? some early bird notes for us?
I specifically came here today hoping to see his 2019 draft notes. It's always a good laugh.

I'm sure he'll have Greg Little listed as the top tackle and Byron Murphy listed as the 10th CB. It'll be something ridiculous like that. I bet Jalen Hurd is his top WR and DK Metcalf is listed as a third round prospect.

MwP9V5t.gif

Pretty sure, along with Nationdom, he is posting as Tennesseefan2019

We all know Nationdom but I'm not so sure about any others. Once there's any kind of news regarding Josh it should be easy enough to determine who's who.

We all know Nationdom but I'm not so sure about any others. Once there's any kind of news regarding Josh it should be easy enough to determine who's who.
Great point .. I did notice with Tennesseefan2019 that his account started a few days after D4H's last post

We were all too mean to D4H. Yeah, he was difficult and had annoying opinions, but he was hardly ever a dick in conversation and people lost their minds and were out for blood every time he was wrong. RIP

Reactions: Vol8188
We were all too mean to D4H. Yeah, he was difficult and had annoying opinions, but he was hardly ever a dick in conversation and people lost their minds and were out for blood every time he was wrong. RIP
And a liar

He actually a dick fairly regularly, but so are most of us on this forum.

Regardless, don't feel too bad. He's still posting as @Nationdom and perhaps a few others.

The good news is that his posts will forever carry the reward for his bet with me.

VN Store

Back