Countdown to Armageddon

I was gonna post 333 yesterday since you hadn't but didn't want to step on any toes. And Thunderstruck is the best AC/DC tune. When we kneel to run out the last minute against Bama with Saban out of timeouts would love the video on the Jumbotron and 102,000 yelling THUNDER together during Angus guitar opening.
You're kinda new around here, so on behalf of everyone, bite me!😄

* stepping on toes is what we do back here, It's fun

No prior screen name. Found VN while google searching about Butch needed to be fired, just stumbled upon site and lurked and laughed and laughed. Don't know you so we aren't friends and thus don't hate you either. Yet. The list of those I hate is long and easily joined. Still mostly lurking and still laughing, great cheap entertainment. Love the Vols, bleed orange, a game at Neyland is about as good as it gets surpassed by few things in life. And wtf are you doing on VN at 5:52 AM?

No prior screen name. Found VN while google searching about Butch needed to be fired, just stumbled upon site and lurked and laughed and laughed. Don't know you so we aren't friends and thus don't hate you either. Yet. The list of those I hate is long and easily joined. Still mostly lurking and still laughing, great cheap entertainment. Love the Vols, bleed orange, a game at Neyland is about as good as it gets surpassed by few things in life. And wtf are you doing on VN at 5:52 AM?
Welcome aboard then. We is a luvin bunch, now bite me!!

* post more

VN Store

Back