Countdown to Armageddon

2020 TSIO is, shamefully, on the 4th Saturday. The 3rd Saturday in October is a bye week for Tennessee.

Reactions: Souce
2020 TSIO is, shamefully, on the 4th Saturday. The 3rd Saturday in October is a bye week for Tennessee.
If I'm not mistaken, back in the 90's we beat them for the first time in like 7 or 8 years on the 4th Saturday.

Or was it the 2nd? Damn, guess Imma hafta go look it up. I remember it wasn't on the TSiO.

Last edited:
WTF has Weezer done to Bill??

tenor.gif

2nd Saturday in 95. Peyton and the boys beat them 41-14. We had lost 7 in a row, tied one, lost the next then won the next seven.

Man that was a great evening. I was watching with a room full of bama fans at a Hooters in Birmingham when Peyton hit Nash, I think, for that 80 yarder. Those bamers were smug as crap and told me to enjoy that because it would be the last one UT gets. I've never loved watching depression and despair fall over an entire room full of people like I did that night... those day are about to hit again.

BUCK FAMA !!!

Man that was a great evening. I was watching with a room full of bama fans at a Hooters in Birmingham when Peyton hit Nash, I think, for that 80 yarder. Those bamers were smug as crap and told me to enjoy that because it would be the last one UT gets. I've never loved watching depression and despair fall over an entire room full of people like I did that night... those day are about to hit again.

BUCK FAMA !!!
I knew the streak was over after the first play. What a feeling to have. The icing on the cake came the Monday after when I bought my Bama buddy a can of ORANGE CRUSH.

I knew the streak was over after the first play. What a feeling to have. The icing on the cake came the Monday after when I bought my Bama buddy a can of ORANGE CRUSH.

I notice more and more fans don’t have the level of hatred us older ones have for that putrid color crimson team. Sad.

I notice more and more fans don’t have the level of hatred us older ones have for that putrid color crimson team. Sad.

I'm as old if not older and I still have the same level of hate I've always had, its never lessened, its grown. But My hate for Florida has grown more.

Florida took our place in SEC championship games, sometimes stealing a shot of beating bama twice.

That's what's sad.

#GatorsSuck

I'm as old if not older and I still have the same level of hate I've always had, its never lessened, its grown. But My hate for Florida has grown more.

Florida took our place in SEC championship games, sometimes stealing a shot of beating bama twice.

That's what's sad.

I get the hate for gators, the hate I have for bama is a fun hate. It was always fun to stick it to them. Gator hate is just hate for me. Probably doesn’t make sense.
#GatorsSuck

VN Store

Back