Countdown to Armageddon

I'm as old if not older and I still have the same level of hate I've always had, its never lessened, its grown. But My hate for Florida has grown more.

Florida took our place in SEC championship games, sometimes stealing a shot of beating bama twice.

That's what's sad.

#GatorsSuck
Plus the fact of living in Florida heightens that UF hate a bit, I'm sure.

When we were in the midst of that 7 game streak against Bama, hating gators was a lot easier for me.

Here's to easier times ahead.🍻

I get the hate for gators, the hate I have for bama is a fun hate. It was always fun to stick it to them. Gator hate is just hate for me. Probably doesn’t make sense.

No, it makes sense. I at least have a limited respect for Alabama, who they are and what they've done.

I have zero for these fawktards down here. ZERO!! I've got 2 gator fan friends that are like the ones here on VN. They at least have more knowledge of gators football than I do. The other dozen or so can't tell you who the QB is or who the HC was before Mullen. I know because I Fawk with them to prove it to others.

14, 15, 16 and 17 when we either beat them or it was close..crickets. 18 and 19???? They've emerged from the stankass everglades and swamps all over acting like they invented football.

I hate them with a passion. Fawk them sorry bastages.

tenor.gif

I shall try to refrain from reminiscing of glorious games from yesteryear and focus on the future. October 24, 2020 we Tennessee fans shall be sitting on the dock of the bay watching the Tide roll away with there first loss in the TSIO series in 14 years.
It will pleasure us immensely to read and hear the new mantra of Bama fans: "Wait til next year!"

It shall come to pass.

VN Store

Back