Countdown to Armageddon

I was gonna post 333 yesterday since you hadn't but didn't want to step on any toes. And Thunderstruck is the best AC/DC tune. When we kneel to run out the last minute against Bama with Saban out of timeouts would love the video on the Jumbotron and 102,000 yelling THUNDER together during Angus guitar opening.

Wtf?

Last edited:
No prior screen name. Found VN while google searching about Butch needed to be fired, just stumbled upon site and lurked and laughed and laughed. Don't know you so we aren't friends and thus don't hate you either. Yet. The list of those I hate is long and easily joined. Still mostly lurking and still laughing, great cheap entertainment. Love the Vols, bleed orange, a game at Neyland is about as good as it gets surpassed by few things in life. And wtf are you doing on VN at 5:52 AM?

Obviously you're young so I doubt you're anyone we know. Points awarded because I can appreciate you being an AC/DC fan, but all those points and then some are confiscated and you are in debt.

While Thunderstruck is a good tune, it is far from their best and because its post Bon Scott Im not even sure I can consider you a fan. If you're under 30, I might be able to forgive you.

Reactions: OrangeKingRagnar
Night Prowler and it's a long way to the top.

Night Prowler acceptable. Walk all over you is probably my favorite. Touch too much, Rocker, If you want blood you got it, Problem Child, Rock and Roll ain't noise pollution. All are acceptable too.

Obviously you're young so I doubt you're anyone we know. Points awarded because I can appreciate you being an AC/DC fan, but all those points and then some are confiscated and you are in debt.

While Thunderstruck is a good tune, it is far from their best and because its post Bon Scott Im not even sure I can consider you a fan. If you're under 30, I might be able to forgive you.
Probably older than you Behr. Fully appreciate Bon Scott, but like Brian too. So no forgiveness? Read this and I thought what could I do, and I knew there was no help, no help from you.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Probably older than you Behr. Fully appreciate Bon Scott, but like Brian too. So no forgiveness? Read this and I thought what could I do, and I knew there was no help, no help from you.

I know it seems like a dirty deed and you been shot down in flames, but the truth hurts sometimes so I ain't beatin around the bush because I've got some big balls.

Nothing wrong with Brian, they didn't miss a beat, and I love me some AC/DC with him, just like Sammy Van Hagen. They all good, but not the same. Hope you understand and don't decide to be a problem child over this. Just have a drink on me and let there be rock.

Reactions: OrangeKingRagnar
Whole Lotta Rosie
Let There Be Rock
For Those About to Rock
The Jack
Rocker
Problem Child
Girls Got Rhythm
Have a Drink On Me
Shake a Leg

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store