College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

I don’t think it’s a given that Glover wouldn’t still have gone to Florida even if UT offered. I heard he grew up a Gator fan.

I don’t think it’s a given that Glover wouldn’t still have gone to Florida even if UT offered. I heard he grew up a Gator fan.
Maybe true, I have no idea.

I do find it interesting that Barnes didn't offer the kid. I like Pember and think he has a high ceiling, but watching Bearden the last few years it's my opinion that Glover was the best player on the team.

Maybe true, I have no idea.

I do find it interesting that Barnes didn't offer the kid. I like Pember and think he has a high ceiling, but watching Bearden the last few years it's my opinion that Glover was the best player on the team.
Positional needs had a lot to do with why Barnes offered Pember and passed on Glover. We didn’t know Bone was going to stay in the draft at the time and nobody could’ve predicted what happened with Turner. If both of them are on this year‘s team, there’s no room for Glover.

butler bit it today, wva got way behind vs ksu,and texas still in game w/ jayhawks not sure if penn state is even an upset... buckeyes trailed from the start. only thing upset in Gainesville was pearl

Pearl benefited from having an easy first half of the schedule.

Not saying Florida is a good team but still.

VN Store

Back