College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Maybe true, I have no idea.

I do find it interesting that Barnes didn't offer the kid. I like Pember and think he has a high ceiling, but watching Bearden the last few years it's my opinion that Glover was the best player on the team.

Glover getting the same minutes as Tre Mann and more than Scottie Lewis (I know different positions). My assumption was that UF offered Glover because they had room and other high level players weren’t coming with their other 5 star guards. I still don’t think White is very good.

I love watching SEC basketball, but it is so hard to watch LSU. Will Wade's crying combined with their player'$ antics makes it almost unbearable.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I love watching SEC basketball, but it is so hard to watch LSU. Will Wade's crying combined with their player'$ antics makes it almost unbearable.
ill even watch a mid-major game 99% of the time over an NBA game. ... AND WILL W. Hewas quite the cry baby while at VCU … and how DID HE NOT GET tossed after last year's bitch over being outbid for player .... probably had made final installment on Watford purchase during Watford's junior year

Preseason, I felt like I was higher on them than most, but I knew there was talent still there, and more incoming. I really wish Wade would get nailed.
As do I. That's really the only reason I can't stand them. Growing up, I loved Dale Brown and if I had a 2nd favorite SEC team, it would have been LSU. Although, some of those athletic Wimp Sanderson's Alabama teams were kinda fun to watch.

Must see TV on Wedesday night:

January 22, 2020
8:00 pm (Nashville time) SECN Alabama Memorial Gymnasium
Nashville, TN

Roll Tide!

They share the 2nd longest SEC losing streak at 22 games. It's the longest among active members. Sewanee holds the record at 24 losses in a row.

Vandy's next 2 will be at SC and then at KY to own the record outright.

Preseason, I felt like I was higher on them than most, but I knew there was talent still there, and more incoming. I really wish Wade would get nailed.
Reading transcripts of Wade admitting to paying players and waiting around for the NCAA to do something about it
giphy.gif

Reactions: cncchris33
He’s a D-bag of enormous proportions and his mannerisms are creepy but damn he can coach

Yeah but he also seems like the type that's going to have a cloud over his head all the time. So far he's getting away with it but I have a feeling it's going to catch up to him. And better at LSU than here.

The tantrums on the sideline are embarrassing. He looks like my 6 year old daughter when she doesn't get her way.

This. He looks like a child, and while he can't help it much him looking like a middle aged teenager doesn't help. He CAN help the tantrums though but he seems to be getting worse at it. That or he knows it works so he's just keeping going.

VN Store

Back