College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

I refuse to believe that right now. If UT pulls off the upset Sat., we are back in, right now.

No doubt. Even if Kansas wins on Saturday, the SEC is in relative shambles; we're not an excellent team a la last year, obviously, but I see no reason why the final twelve games couldn't easily go 8-4 or 7-5 if not better if this team continues to gel.

No doubt. Even if Kansas wins on Saturday, the SEC is in relative shambles; we're not an excellent team a la last year, obviously, but I see no reason why the final twelve games couldn't easily go 8-4 or 7-5 if not better if this team continues to gel.
Gotta beat A&M at home. 5-2 in the SEC with a road game at MSU, very winnable. 6-2, in the SEC, 15-6, if we beat Kansas, NCAA lock, right then. Probably back in the Top 25, too. I know, I may be dreaming, but the 2 SEC games are very doable and u never know, could be catching the Jayhawks at the right time or wrong time. But in the long run, KU helps us in all RPI-like stuff, win or lose

Notable Scores from Last Night:

Indiana-67
#11 Michigan State-63

Minnesota-62
Ohio State-59

Murray State-85
Belmont-75

Utah-67
Washington-66
* Huskies now 12-8 on the season

UCLA-62
Oregon State-58

For those interested in film, this is a great breakdown of Dayton's offense. Also gives a tip on how Dayton was successful against Kansas

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol

VN Store

Back