College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Crazy all over. If the Boys had stayed we might a won a NC the way things are lookin.
possible.
Crazy year with no dominant teams

When I compare Edwards and Zion I don’t think that’s even close either. The overall elite talent seems down to me as well

possible.
Crazy year with no dominant teams

When I compare Edwards and Zion I don’t think that’s even close either. The overall elite talent seems down to me as well
They were talking about that during the game. Said it's so down scouts can't pick their top 60 yet.

Reactions: BruinVol
Crazy night in CBB last night!

Bama beats #4 Auburn
South Carolina beats #10 Kentucky
#5 Butler loses to #18 Seton Hall
Temple beats #16 Wichita State
Georgetown beats #25 Creighton

Reactions: ArdentVol
Thursday Nights Games of Interest:

Lipscomb at NJIT (For some reason this game is being played at noon EST)
Cincinnati at #22 Memphis (7p/ESPN)
Middle Tennessee at Florida Atlantic
Utah at Arizona (8:30pm/PAC12N)
Murray State at UT Martin
#20 Colorado at Arizona State (9:30pm/ESPN2)
Eastern Kentucky at Belmont
Santa Clara at #1 Gonzaga (11:00pm/ESPN2)
Oregon State at Washington

So much bad basketball this season.
Memphis cincy 10-7 after 10.

I started a thread a month or so ago but it got no discussion but my impression then was fouls were being called at a much slower pace. I thought the grind it out physical defensive games were more prevalent and believe that more now

I’d love to know if fouls and free throws are down this year throughout the land

I started a thread a month or so ago but it got no discussion but my impression then was fouls were being called at a much slower pace. I thought the grind it out physical defensive games were more prevalent and believe that more now

I’d love to know if fouls and free throws are down this year throughout the land
Are you watching Memphis. Refs refusing to call fouls on Memphis. Called the Tch on Cincy coach tho.

VN Store

Back