Coachery

Here is your first problem: By Tomorrow means by the end of tomorrow - meaning end of tonight now. And having a Coach doesn’t mean it necessarily has to be announced yet. I don’t think White is worries about SF timeline. If he meant midnight last night he would have said BEFORE tomorrow. The English language is so confusing but as you said - you are in VN.....
By tomorrow means before tomorrow. English is hard for you I agree

So glad that I never tried to post inside information back in the day where I was knee-deep in it.

Why things sometimes go wrong, even when the poster was doing his/her damndest to be helpful:
(1) The source might be wrong (including deceived by his/her sources.)

(2) The source might be deliberately deceptive.

(3) The source might have been right, but then things changed.

I like black-and-white as much as the next person, but some of y’all are either pig-headed or ridiculously naive to act so butt-hurt.

He has been right about a lot of things. I believe a few low life P5 coaches are using UT right now to get a raise in pay.

Reactions: Raebo
Cute... mad that I’m bashing the insiders that are feeding your wants and needs? Go to bed junior.
He’s literally said he’s not an insider in his posts.... even real insiders aren’t 100% perfect. You just got that hate in your heart bro. Go be a Mississippi State fan. You’ll get along better with them.

First off you don’t know my dream hire. Secondly, you share information from a fluid situation? WOW, we could honestly all do the same thing and possibly be right in the end. My original post wasn’t directed at you but I think you’re FOS with your insider info. I personally don’t buy it. We can revisit everything after the new coach is hired.

Last edited:
Reactions: P810sDaMan18
Exactly right. Geez, we can't call a drunk a drunk anymore. What do we call them? Alcohol-challenged?
Those that end life with similarly sourced mental health diseases are now no longer called murders?

Back on topic, Bill O’Brien would be a great hire if interested

It’s way cooler to LARP as having inside information and stringing along hundreds of gullible posters under the anonymity of the Internet, inevitably being proven as FoS, then moving the goal posts to shirk any kind of comeuppance that should come as being outed as a fraud. There is no pain, just calling out BS and pondering what kind of personal inadequacies must be in play to pretend to be something you aren’t on a football forum.
What do you bring to any discussion? If you don’t like what SF brings...ignore it. Stop white-knighting for the “hundreds of gullible posters”. They don’t need you. Call-outs and riding him like a rented mule only highlight the inconsequential nature of your presence here.

He’s literally said he’s not an insider in his posts.... even real insiders aren’t 100% perfect. You just got that hate in your heart bro. Go be a Mississippi State fan. You’ll get along better with them.
People like you make the after hours infomercials profitable, that’s all I’ll say. I’ll stick with TN but thanks for the suggestion. Carry on...

What do you bring to any discussion? If you don’t like what SF brings...ignore it. Stop white-knighting for the “hundreds of gullible posters”. They don’t need you. Call-outs and riding him like a rented mule only highlight the inconsequential nature of your presence here.

Speaking of LARPer frauds! Lmao. Someone sounds grumpy. Amazed you still post here after the Gruden nonsense. You ever own up to being FOS then? Doubtful. “My sources were wrong!” Lmao

Reactions: Rylee_Vol18
There is about a half dozen members scoffing at Stoerner Fumbles and giving him a hard time. I wish someone would provide a list of what SF has been right on in the last 4 weeks so they would back off some and appreciate the info he has given here. I’m not very accomplished at gathering this so maybe someone can do it. I hate to see SF just say the hell with it and stop posting because of a few trolls.

From AtlantaVol: An optimistic take on the same set of data:

Atlanta VOL said:
Let’s see 400 or so pages behind...won’t be able to catch up and don’t have much time been quite busy since sat. Everything is still progressing as planned. Don’t let any of this smoke from anyone in the media fool you. Everyone has an agenda. And so do we. DW knows EXACTLY what he is doing. This will wrap up quickly...negotiations and papering deals of this magnitude don’t just happen quickly especially when you are talking about the state our program is in. Be patient and be positive. I have been asked to respect the privacy of this search and I will...protecting that process makes us a better program long term.
Thank you for the info. I know it is a tough spot to be in when everybody is so tired of what we have become and dream of what we were and want to be again. I can say that you and Atlanta VOL have given the most correct information of anyone I've seen so Thanks for that.

Just take your two seconds of message board fame and leave. You’re trolling the board and people are buying what you have to sell, doesn’t make it right.

Simple solution, put him on your ignore list instead of spending your time and energy trying to convince everyone else on the site of your superiority in troll detection. Your entitled to your opinion and if his posts bother you that badly, ignore the poster.

I believe you. But, i want to believe this is misdirection for putting to much out there recently. Keep the dream alive until it official.

I was literally thinking the exact same thing up until I got to this post. It very well could be our friend's friend got nervous about his job security after a bit too specific details coming out and has started throwing a little misdirection himself to plug the holes. People should probably chill and wait for the presser because I have a feeling the small cracks in the dam have been sealed off. It's ok either way. "We" don't need to know until we need to know. Same reason we don't have updates on the pentagon's itinerary.

Or...hear me out.

Occam’s Razor. When something that is said turns out to not be true - the most likely situation is that the person who said it was not telling the truth.

This is a perversion of Occam’s Razor. William believed that you must account for all the facts before settling on the simplest explanation of them, which none of us know at this point.

It’s quite possible that someone made statements that now seem inaccurate that may not once the hire is announced, it’s also possible that the statements are actually inaccurate because SF has been intentionally misled, and it’s also possible that he’s deliberately misleading the Board to help DW keep the lid tight.

I, for one, consider option 3 the least likely, as I’ve run across him here and found him to be a reasonable and jovial poster.

If 3 ends up being true, I’ll have to send him a bottle of Scotch.

This is a perversion of Occam’s Razor. William believed that you must account for all the facts before settling on the simplest explanation of them, which none of us know at this point.

It’s quite possible that someone made statements that now seem inaccurate that may not once the hire is announced, it’s also possible that the statements are actually inaccurate because SF has been intentionally misled, and it’s also possible that he’s deliberately misleading the Board to help DW keep the lid tight.

I, for one, consider option 3 the least likely, as I’ve run across him here and found him to be a reasonable and jovial poster.

If 3 ends up being true, I’ll have to send him a bottle of Scotch.

I have to like @Stoerner Fumbles because he likes Duke Ellington.

Last edited:
Speaking of LARPer frauds! Lmao. Someone sounds grumpy. Amazed you still post here after the Gruden nonsense. You ever own up to being FOS then? Doubtful. “My sources were wrong!” Lmao
I owned up to being wrong, never made an excuse. I spent two years off the board. And I’ll never be half the chode you’re proving to be.

VN Store

Back