Coach Mark Richt has LOST CONTROL of Nico...

Not trying to be a smart ass (it's just natural), but why would you think that any head coach would be involved in that decision? I would think the head coach has way more important things to do,
He was involved in allowing the OL to continue playing, it's one of the things a head coach does, not trying to be a smart ass.

…Which means he wasn’t around to have anything to do with mocking the injury the next year when the lineman ended up on the ticket stub for our game in 2016.
Which means he was around when no punishment was issued to the purposely injury causing tackle, leading to the mocking the following year.

Imo, Richts downfall was the fact that he may have placed more emphasis on developing young men over developing football players.
He may be one of the legit “good guys” of the sport.
All speculation on my part though.🤷‍♂️
Mark Richt is was too normal and well-adjusted of a human being to get UGA where they ultimately wanted to go, and he still got them really close. I mean that as a compliment to him. You have to be kind of crazy to reach the highest levels of success in college football.

Reactions: DonDiego
Not at all. Richt was cheap for continuing play the low life
Ehh… I get it, but you know that never happens. You can’t bench everybody that happens to Chop Block or gets called for a personal foul.

I remember when a Tennessee DL(forgetting names comes with age) suffered a season ending injury due to a cheap shot from a ga lineman. The following year said lineman was on the cover of the UT/GA program. I lost all respect for Mark Richt when that happened.

I could be wrong, but I doubt that Head Coaches are very involved in the decisions about who is/is not on the cover of game programs. At this level, almost everything outside of the team's logistics and game planning is handled by others. Depends on the school, but the programs are usually completely handled by the Sports Information department, who handles it for every sport at the school. I wouldn't be surprised if the coaches never even see a game program, except to sign an autograph or something.

It was the ticket image for the 2016 Georgia/Tennessee game. 2016 was Kirby Smart's first season at Georgia.

LOOK: Georgia mocks Tennessee injury with season ticket image

Knee-hunting and cheap, late hits have been cultural at uga forever. The move to put the OL on the UT ticket the next year speaks to that trash culture. Let's face it, the AD is housed in a building named after a skid mark. Kinda sums up the uga program.

Richt always struck me as too level-headed and normal for that trash program.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
Coach Richt is a stand-up guy and well liked across the board. He was a great talent evaluator and seemed to always run a clean program. He exemplifies solid leadership and would probably make a good athletic director somewhere....
Don't know how you could consider ga as a clean program.

giphy.gif
Feel free to explain it

I lost respect for Richt for allowing illegal injury producing hits to flourish at ga. You were comparing Tuttle's injury to grilling chicken, maybe you need a break.
I never even mentioned Tuttle’s injury. I was trying to let you know that your argument is BS by comparing your argument to one that made zero sense. And even that’s gone over your head. Take a look at some of the replies you’re getting, dude. Your information is totally off and you still don’t get it. There’s a reason nobody takes you seriously. If you honestly think the head coach of an SEC team is in charge of the cover art for game day programs then I can’t help you. Let alone in charge of the cover art for a program that he didn’t even coach that year. What year did you graduate from UT?

Mark Richt is was too normal and well-adjusted of a human being to get UGA where they ultimately wanted to go, and he still got them really close. I mean that as a compliment to him. You have to be kind of crazy to reach the highest levels of success in college football.
One of the worst game-day coaches I've seen. The ONLY reason for the success he had was the talent he recruited. For that he deserves credit. But, if you can't recruit at UGA, you can't recruit at all. Great person, though.

I never even mentioned Tuttle’s injury. I was trying to let you know that your argument is BS by comparing your argument to one that made zero sense. And even that’s gone over your head. Take a look at some of the replies you’re getting, dude. Your information is totally off and you still don’t get it. There’s a reason nobody takes you seriously. If you honestly think the head coach of an SEC team is in charge of the cover art for game day programs then I can’t help you. Let alone in charge of the cover art for a program that he didn’t even coach that year. What year did you graduate from UT?
Totally off?? No
We're is the poll results showing who does or doesn't take me serious and why exactly would I care?
Are only UT graduates allowed to post here? Didn't notice that in the forum rules.
If your choir boy Mark Richt had acted appropriately UGA would have has someone else as center. But Richt allowed and for all i know encouraged acts like that, it wasn't the first time it happened.
Go on with your Richt love I'll not respond anymore.

VN Store

Back