Civil Unrest in France

If they're going to condemn tear gas and not condemn flex rounds that is the definition of hypocrisy.
I don’t even know what a “flex round” is other than a Hornady flex tip bullet. And if he got hit by that it would have been a different outcome. It looked like a “bean bag” round from a shotgun in the video to me. If that’s a “flex round” ok. But they could have just walked up and arrested the guy too. Don’t know the whole context but from just that clip alone why not just arrest the guy.

I just heard that there was one death reported and about 55 injured? If somebody died as a result of police intervention, whether the police intended that outcome or not, this could get even more out of control for the administration.

I think Macron is done

Reactions: 0nelilreb
I just heard that there was one death reported and about 55 injured? If somebody died as a result of police intervention, whether the police intended that outcome or not, this could get even more out of control for the administration.

I think Macron is done
I'm not posting everything I'm seeing just to keep from cluttering up the thread. But Paris looks like a war zone today.

I don’t even know what a “flex round” is other than a Hornady flex tip bullet. And if he got hit by that it would have been a different outcome. It looked like a “bean bag” round from a shotgun in the video to me. If that’s a “flex round” ok. But they could have just walked up and arrested the guy too. Don’t know the whole context but from just that clip alone why not just arrest the guy.
This isn't a normal bean bag round. You can hear a solid thud sound as the round bounces off the metal grate on the ground.

This isn't a normal bean bag round. You can hear a solid thud sound as the round bounces off the metal grate on the ground.

It's an LTL round, likely a slug type from either a shotgun or a 37mm or 40mm launcher.

They are solid.

This is effectively a trial run. Globalists seeing if carbon tax will be swallowed by the French. OK, so you have your protests, and mischief and vandalism. If the French police and military can beat enough heads in, and the people fall back into line and go back to work, then it was a success. Expect to see it spread throughout the EU.

Macron has jacked gas prices up 22% in just 1 year. He has plans for more increases in January. Middle class getting eradicated, lower class getting turned into homeless serfs.

It's up to the people of France. Macron just effectively said "let them eat cake", they can either roll over and die or take their country back.

Anytime a Democrat talks about climate change or the environment, you better just understand that's code talk for doing this same thing here.
But hes providing tax cuts to the wealthy....so hes a conservative...

He meant normal rounds but I’d still call that excessive in that video.
At some point, not just you, but the majority of you guys that lean to the right, are going to have to realize that humanity is tired of the war/debt/death paradigm that we are living in right now. Western Europe and the US cannot seem to figure out why the people are revolting against the system that has been in place since WWII. Now you see Brexit, the election of Trump and other right wing nationalists, and a total disdain for media and govt.

You have an opportunity to be on the correct side of history, if you would only remove your red state shaded glasses for a moment and actually look at the corruption and evil that both sides of the aisle is dealing us.

You do realize that fox’s audience Is not the one known for peeing its pants and screeching mommy and daddy were bad to me and that’s why I’m like I am today , right ?

They were losing it over a band of poor migrants walking 1000 miles south of the border in Mexico. How about riots on American streets?

At some point, not just you, but the majority of you guys that lean to the right, are going to have to realize that humanity is tired of the war/debt/death paradigm that we are living in right now. Western Europe and the US cannot seem to figure out why the people are revolting against the system that has been in place since WWII. Now you see Brexit, the election of Trump and other right wing nationalists, and a total disdain for media and govt.

You have an opportunity to be on the correct side of history, if you would only remove your red state shaded glasses for a moment and actually look at the corruption and evil that both sides of the aisle is dealing us.
Ras before you pass any more judgement on me on this topic how about you scroll the hell back a few pages and read my posts. This whole series of events is solely between the French people and their government and nobody else’s damn business.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
You obviously have no idea who is protesting and what they’re protesting about...
You might want to go research why they're protesting before posting.
They're protesting a hodgepodge of issues. You ask any one of them and you'll probably get a different reason.

As is often the case with these things, some people are sucked merely because there's something exciting going on.

Ras before you pass any more judgement on me on this topic how about you scroll the hell back a few pages and read my posts. This whole series of events is solely between the French people and their government and nobody else’s damn business.
Relax. I wasn't attacking you. I was merely offering a warning to look at this situation carefully from both perspectives. And as I said in my post, it wasn't meant as much towards you as it was just a general statement for everyone.

Wondering how long until this boils over to Germany and the UK?

Belgium and the Netherlands are one thing, but I have this feeling Europe as a whole is a powder keg waiting to blow.

Reactions: AM64
I'm not posting everything I'm seeing just to keep from cluttering up the thread. But Paris looks like a war zone today.

Last weekend was actually more violent believe or not. It seems this weekend the action is in other cities. I saw over 1,000 were arrested.

Wondering how long until this boils over to Germany and the UK?

Belgium and the Netherlands are one thing, but I have this feeling Europe as a whole is a powder keg waiting to blow.
Its been a powder keg waiting for a match since EU started having troubles in Greece and the rest of the PIGS nations in southern Europe about 5 years ago. Or really, since the creation of the EU for that matter.

Reactions: AM64

VN Store

Back