Civil Unrest in France

Ha, after reading it I can see where that could be taken sarcastically.

But, no blue font. No sarcasm. The French nukes aren’t getting in crazy hands.
Lol but if they do get their hands on a couple... bye bye London and Berlin!

The French hate the English and the Germans
The English hate the French and the Germans
The Germans are just angry and hate everybody including themselves. 😂

You seem to be jumping over that point post after post....and cheerleading the government, security and military forces?

Denouncing any violence from the citizens of France....but that was okay in Ukraine...
It was ok in Ukraine and it’s ok in France. It’s their damn country.

It was ok in Ukraine and it’s ok in France. It’s their damn country.
wjdaj.jpg

I’d have no problem if it were the people of Ukraine throwing him out, if that were the case...instead of paid George Soros thugs...
so it was paid Soros thugs shooting paid Soros thugs that caused 90+% of the country to reject the Russians

Yep, that's the way the left rolls - use anything (proven or manufactured) to make an argument. If gas prices were up (but because of taxes), they are saving the environment; if they are down, they claim their current great leader is an economic wizard. No factual accountability lives in the land of the left/lost.

You are factually challenged, full of hate and bull hock. Anyone who keeps up with current events can see it, and I am not talking about right wing propaganda from the ultra rich Lie Factories. You'd have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to be more ignorant and misinformed.

Last edited:
A dozen armoured cars equipped with machine guns will also patrol parts of Paris as the French government attempts to avoid urban warfare tomorrow amid fears thousands will bring chaos to the streets.

Meanwhile, the Eiffel Tower will be closed, 8,000 police officers will be deployed in the French capital alone and 14 'high-risk' sectors will be cleared out - including one containing the world-renowned and glitzy Champs-Elysees avenue.

7139952-0-image-a-101_1544194127244.jpg

7138700-6470897-image-a-66_1544192744995.jpg

7133354-6470897-Yellow_vests_are_hung_outside_windows_of_an_apartment_building_i-a-17_1544186347947.jpg

7133370-6470897-image-a-13_1544186347945.jpg

7138712-6470897-image-a-71_1544192769343.jpg

7139934-6470897-image-a-119_1544197827060.jpg

France braces for 'ULTRA-VIOLENT' protests, with 89,000 cops on the streets and shops boarded up | Daily Mail Online

If there were demonstrations in the US for higher minimum wage and some of the other things these vests want, Fox News would have its audience peeing in its pants with fear.

If there were demonstrations in the US for higher minimum wage and some of the other things these vests want, Fox News would have its audience peeing in its pants with fear.

You do realize that fox’s audience Is not the one known for peeing its pants and screeching mommy and daddy were bad to me and that’s why I’m like I am today , right ?

You obviously have no idea who is protesting and what they’re protesting about...

I’m shocked you haven’t blamed Putin or Russia yet?

Reactions: 0nelilreb

VN Store

Back