Civil Unrest in France

Having a civil war or revolution in Ukraine, Africa, or the Mid-East is one thing. I'm sorry but have one occur in a Western European power and one that is nuclear armed is absolutely our concern.

So, the truth comes out...

Pro-US government under attack from the citizens?! Why not the same concern for other governments that’s faced rebellion...

Controlled western media maybe?

Pro-US government under attack from the citizens?! Why not the same concern for other governments that’s faced rebellion...

Again when French police use live ammo I'll condemn them just like I did the pro-Russian regime in Ukraine during the Madian.

Whatever you say but a nuclear power descending into revolution is a cause for concern by the international community.
We had the same problem when the USSR broke up. Hey we even got Ukraine to give up their nukes... greeeeeeeeat for them now.

If the French people get their hands on nukes we’re fine, but England and Germany are toast! That’s one amazing circle jerk of contempt😂

Reactions: Orangeslice13

Don’t include me in your self righteous rant. F the French government...

Again when French police use live ammo I'll condemn them just like I did the pro-Russian regime in Ukraine during the Madian.

So, only when the police have to use bullets is it worth pulling for the citizens of that country?

That’s a pathetic excuse...

Reactions: Orange_Vol1321
Whatever you say but a nuclear power descending into revolution is a cause for concern by the international community.

We would not , I repeat would not allow France to interfere in our government or the power of the people at their will to change our government however we the people see fit to do it . So we as the United States of America need to keep our collective noses out of frances business . It’s an EU issue not a US issue .

There isn't a country in the world that the citizens can afford $7 gas. You want to help "the climate"? Invent new technology. People has to get to work and feed their families.

Last edited:
So, only when the police have to use bullets is it worth pulling for the citizens of that country?

That’s a pathetic excuse...
It's because their citizens are rebelling over such left extremes is why he feels that way. Can't admit it doesn't work, out loud.

It's because their citizens are rebelling over such left extremes is why he feels that way. Can't admit it doesn't work, out loud.

Far from a liberal there bud. A state has the right to maintain order. A state doesn't have a right to use lethal force on protesters which is where I draw a line.

Far from a liberal there bud. A state has the right to maintain order. A state doesn't have a right to use lethal force on protesters which is where I draw a line.

Bullets draw the line? Not that citizens have legitimate complaints about governmental policies?

Bullets draw the line? Not that citizens have legitimate complaints about governmental policies?

Where have I said the citizens don't have a legit issue? However if their movement decides to use violence than than the state does have an obligation to protect the public security.

Let the state maintain order. But if the people collectively have decided they no longer want that form of order that’s their business. And if somehow the French government comes down hard on these protesters and some get killed we better damn well call them out on that. I doubt that will happen. But this is pretty uncharted territory in a western country in the modern era.

If they get remotely close to the Elysee palace you will see the state use everything they got to stop them.

Let the state maintain order. But if the people collectively have decided they no longer want that form of order that’s their business. And if somehow the French government comes down hard on these protesters and some get killed we better damn well call them out on that. I doubt that will happen. But this is pretty uncharted territory in a western country in the modern era.

You have no disagreement with me.

Just as has been prevalent throughout history, at some point, these elitists living in the King's court will be hanging. There is only so much room for the ruling hierarchy to get away with being so far removed from the reality of the majority.
Let them eat cake.

Yeah I can tell that.
You have no disagreement with me.
But with regard to their nukes while we make fun of the French they have a professional military. Were it to devolve into actual civil war I would bet good money on the military leadership securing those weapons until the matter is resolved. I would expect any modern professional military to do so. They wouldn’t want that to happen on their watch (lose control of the weapons).

Yeah I can tell that.

But with regard to their nukes while we make fun of the French they have a professional military. Were it to devolve into actual civil war I would bet good money on the military leadership securing those weapons until the matter is resolved. I would expect any modern professional military to do so. They wouldn’t want that to happen on their watch (lose control of the weapons).
Oh yeah, those nukes are of no concern. Not at all of concern.

Where have I said the citizens don't have a legit issue? However if their movement decides to use violence than than the state does have an obligation to protect the public security.

You seem to be jumping over that point post after post....and cheerleading the government, security and military forces?

Denouncing any violence from the citizens of France....but that was okay in Ukraine...

VN Store

Back